SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Strachan is set to be in the stands for the first Oldfirm game

Thats if he gets banned

Wonder the odds on him getting away with it?

I'd give the c*nt a 10 match ban and a £50k fine, dirty wee ginger b*stard.

• 2 weeks later...

Some smeltic fud came on complaining that Rangers are always in the papers first. We're always spoken of first. Rangers Rangers Rangers then Celtic Celtic. He was laughed off the show.

Celtic paranoia, u got to love it. Thankfully we don't suffer from this illness, well maybe a couple do on here, see a couple of my last posts. :lol:

Hugh keevins cut the guy off, saying he did'nt want to get into it

Typical!

As somebody once said 'Get the your heid oot the sand' and I'm no big believer of the chants.

To be fair, he said he knew what the caller was reffering to but he felt that it would enter an area where someone, eventually, would come out with something offensive (he is right you know !!) and therefore felt it should be discussed.

To be fair, he said he knew what the caller was reffering to but he felt that it would enter an area where someone, eventually, would come out with something offensive (he is right you know !!) and therefore felt it should be discussed.

I think in this case Hugh was right

I find 99% of what he says to be offensive.

:angry2:

I find 99% of what he says to be offensive.

:angry2:

HK can be so dammed condescending, I've lost count of the number of callers from both sides of the OF who have called in to pull him up about it