SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

And quite rightly so. I'd love him to stay for his whole career but I have no problems with Hutton leaving for a big club, just as long as it's to the likes of sh*te like Spurs.

What's he saying?

Fan was saying Hutton he showed he's commited to the club,Hugh said Hutton is just waiting for a Bigger club and then he's away

As soon as he rejected the Tottenham bid, everyone knew that right away

If spurs played in the Spl they probably be winning the league :angry2:

I actually wanted to be drawn against them in the UEFA cup because Spurs are terrible. their defence is howling.

Berbatov is a class act though

And quite rightly so. I'd love him to stay for his whole career but I have no problems with Hutton leaving for a big club, just as long as it's to the likes of sh*te like Spurs.

They wouldn't have all their best players though would they :rolleyes:

But Spurs dont play in the SPL. If we played in the EPL we'd be better than them. With all the money we'd ave some team.

But sadly it doesn't work like that.

if they played in the SPL they would have nowhere near the amount of money they do now..nor would they be able to attract the calibre of manager as Juande Ramos..its not a valid comparison really.

Hutton is a quality player, if he moves to anyone except the big 4 then it would be a poor move so he has done the right thing. If Utd do come in with a hefty offer then we will accept , he will leave, and we can spend good money on the rest of our team.

They wouldn't have all their best players though would they :rolleyes:

Thats the other side of the coin,Just like if we Played in the EPL would we have 51 league titles etc?

I cant beleive we are comparing Tottenham to Rangers.

Rangers might have a better history, but Tottenham have a better team. Do we have a £35 million player in our team?

However, If Rangers were in the English Premiership, we would eventually become better than Tottenham.

But we are not, We play in the SPL,

Rangers might have a better history, but Tottenham have a better team. Do we have a £35 million player in our team?

However, If Rangers were in the English Premiership, we would eventually become better than Tottenham.

Berbatov aint a £35M player, he is just the goods of a fucking idiotic EPL valuation system. If we had there TV money we'd wipe the fucking floor with them!

Berbatov aint a £35M player, he is just the goods of a fucking idiotic EPL valuation system. If we had there TV money we'd wipe the fucking floor with them!

Well said that young man!! :beer2: