SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Ive been listenin to RR on the way back from glasgow and i cant believe the idioticness of some of the callers, that breen? what a complete and utter fanny, to say that rangers got the game called off? and the other caller going on about how they have naka and boruc still to come back and they will win the league (then he says "we welcome the chase") aye buddy, whos top of the league? and every celtic fan has to add their own little piece about hutton wether it be saying he isnt that good or isnt worth such and such or has a lack of ambition... it wasnt that when Scott Brown knocked back reading for celtic

Listened to RR, Cameron was saying that he had a 20min conversation with SDM (He kept caling him David ... tw@t).

SDM wasn't very forthcoming about the ground development (due to Stock Exchange rles apparently) but he made it VERY clear that no-one should underestimate his & the clubs ambition where this development was concered (or somthing along those lines .... can't remember verbatim)

some confused bear on real radio telling us how shite mcgregor is :rolleyes:

Do you think some of them are Tims pretending to be bears and make it look like they are being critical of their own team??

I mean any one of us could go on pretending to be a tim (perish the thought) and say Boruc is utter pish

Spiers on saying walter is wanting his hands on the hutton cash

Do you have a reason to give Queers so much credibility?

am i not allowed to post whats on the show anymore ?

You are. Feel free to answer my question while you're at it :)

Do you think some of them are Tims pretending to be bears and make it look like they are being critical of their own team??

I mean any one of us could go on pretending to be a tim (perish the thought) and say Boruc is utter pish

Evening Times said Boruc is worth £10M.

Now we've got ''Danny'' from royston sticking up for McGregor. ???? :sherlock:

whata joke why has McGregors name even came up here? what a fucking idiots of a supporter? McGregor has been amazing for us and i see no reason why he shud be changed? does this guy just want a "known" goalkepper, is it because McGregor isnt world renouned that he isn't good enough for Rangers? absolute crazy talk, those petrol fumes from they motors infront of him in the traffic jam must be sending him off his nut.

Spiers on saying walter is wanting his hands on the hutton cash

Do you have a reason to give Queers so much credibility?

am i not allowed to post whats on the show anymore ?

You are. Feel free to answer my question while you're at it :)

I did he said it on the radio so i posted it <cr>

Are u not the one with a thread dedicated on him :rolleyes:

Evening Times said Boruc is worth £10M.

isn't that the buy out clause on his new contract??