SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

hear that wee ****** bastard on there yea when rangers go to manchester and barca they shut pubs so no drunk rangers but when the tims go there welcome with open arms wee dirty tim. I would love to punch him :angry2: :angry2:

He talks pish.they shut the bars in Blackburn and Vigo and also in Barca they saw them coming and though.

Thick micks in town put the prices up

Actually thought Keevins and Walker handled it quite well. They scumbags are beyond a joke. OK we're not perfect, but they're far from it. Countless times I could rhyme off about their carry on;

Cardiff, Chelsea, Vigo, AND YES believe it or not Seville, also Newcastle and Manchester and Blacburn.

Dirty lying bastards

And fed up hearing this pish about the best fans in the world, they say that so that people will believe it.

Well thanks to Canada and Australia we've got more official affiliated clubs than them and we've won more than any other team in the world.

SO FUCK THEM

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rangers: :bouncy:

Keevin's holding his own against the mhank callers "hammering home for 45 minutes the now" . He basically should have ended the calls about it, as none of the three on the panel were in Barcelona and can't comment on what they didn't see.

I would bet at least 2 more callers on the subject, as they just don't get it.

What's this about "filling Brown's shoes" though? Did I miss something?

Keevin's holding his own against the mhank callers "hammering home for 45 minutes the now" . He basically should have ended the calls about it, as none of the three on the panel were in Barcelona and can't comment on what they didn't see.

I would bet at least 2 more callers on the subject, as they just don't get it.

What's this about "filling Brown's shoes" though? Did I miss something?

Scott Brown is Suspended and Hinkel is Cup tied

In that case, oh please play the young lad so they can eat him alive. Karras is it.

Mass-hole (massachusetts) on the phone now, didn't they get my memo about NO US FANS allowed for Celtic? Pfft, can't read either apparently.

hear that wee ****** bastard on there yea when rangers go to manchester and barca they shut pubs so no drunk rangers but when the tims go there welcome with open arms wee dirty tim. I would love to punch him :angry2: :angry2:

loads of them are phoning in with their holier than thou crap same on Euan n Roughies ...it makes my blood boil.

so all the Tims wear catheters when they go to Euro matches abroad then. ????Euan said he saw them peein everywhere as well when he was in Seville but of course its never mentioned

RR earlier - shouldn't put too much pressure on O'Geady, should be on the likes of nakered-motor, and jim vinegar

Really guys, so you all bang on about the wee toerag for months and months saying he's a shoein for POTY etc yet we shouldn't put too much pressure on him?

shakes head in total and utter bewilderment!!!!