SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

different celtic fans that go to away games doh

great excuse!

Yep, apparently every time an away game comes, the sky opens and they float down from heaven, then afterwards go back up and leave the good angelic home fans to deal with it.

( what a load of pish they talk)

great excuse!

Yep, apparently every time an away game comes, the sky opens and they float down from heaven, then afterwards go back up and leave the good angelic home fans to deal with it.

SCUM OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

just like the non scottish celtic fans at glasgow airport starting on barca fans!

great excuse!

SCUM OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

just like the non scottish celtic fans at glasgow airport starting on barca fans!

Tried to get through after i heard Broadfoot uttering the phrase "normally impeccable behaviour of the celtic support". Obviously a memory lapse;

I give you among others.... being forced to play a home european game in Manchester after bottle throwing, current manager attacked by invading fan, Gers keper Maxwell attacked by invading fan, AC Milan keeper "assaulted by invading fan, Ricksen hit by flying lighter, Dallas hit by coin, same Dallas with windows at home smashed, Jorg Albertz windows smashed, Hemdani,s car trashed, Plane carrying scum home from euro game diverted to Wales.

Just a few, but as i say obviously a memory lapse. :angry2: