SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Tried to get through after i heard Broadfoot uttering the phrase "normally impeccable behaviour of the celtic support". Obviously a memory lapse;

I give you among others.... being forced to play a home european game in Manchester after bottle throwing, current manager attacked by invading fan, Gers keper Maxwell attacked by invading fan, AC Milan keeper "assaulted by invading fan, Ricksen hit by flying lighter, Dallas hit by coin, same Dallas with windows at home smashed, Jorg Albertz windows smashed, Hemdani,s car trashed, Plane carrying scum home from euro game diverted to Wales.

Just a few, but as i say obviously a memory lapse. :angry2:

You can add the shooting in Amsterdam, stabbing in Seville, bottles at the press bus in Milan and on the pitch and a riot in Vigo too.

Just started and already two soapdodgers on one wondering ifhow Rangers are getting on with the new development the other one trying to justify their away support but Keevins destroyed him on the subject of Gazza couple of fucking turds.

Tim phones RR complaining about McGayDay getting more bookings than Fergy, Weir, Cuellar and others in total.

Roughie says he should learn to shut his mouth.

Ewan says that refs are being too strict, if it's verbal.

Roughie says, " How do you know it's too strict? What if he said, 'Haw ref, you've got a face like a monkey's a*se'?"

:lol:

That was class!!

I know where Keevings is coming from but nothing is ever said about the Aberdeen fans singing about Ian Durrant or about then "celebrating" the Ibrox disaster!!

Its not fair having one rule for one and another for another!

Im considering calling in....anyone got any good points lol

That was class!!

I know where Keevings is coming from but nothing is ever said about the Aberdeen fans singing about Ian Durrant or about then "celebrating" the Ibrox disaster!!

You just made one, get on the phone!

That was class!!

Don't bother mate. You're too late. They stop at 7.30 and most callers call in, have their details taken and Clyde may call back.

Celtic have no home games in March?

There deffo getting cheated out the league :lol:

Celtic-Rangers game should be played in march to even it out :unsure: and to give them an advantage..

and it should be played as early as possible, so mcgeady doesnt miss the old firm game because of a suspension.