tomorrow nights first 11?

robbie11

I think the only change will be Whittaker moving to right back due to Hutton's suspension and Papac (if well enough) coming back in at left back. Even though there is a slight concern over Naismith but he should be fit enough, and if he isn't Novo is back anyway.

Why bother changing a team that is playing well?

I think the only change will be Whittaker moving to right back due to Hutton's suspension and Papac (if well enough) coming back in at left back.

Is Huttons' suspension for one game only or is it more than that?

2 games. He'll miss tonights match, be available for the cup tie at the weekend against East Stirling, and then be unavailable again for Gretna. (tu)

i hope adam doesnt get back in the team.................surely he cant, who u gonna drop

yeah same team as sat, cept huttons replacement and boyd for cousin, dont think theres anythin cousin can do that boyd cant........

Be good to see Whittaker actually playing Right back tonight, show what he can do in that position were he will be more confident on going forward and it will give us a chance to see if we will miss Hutton WHEN he leaves sooner or later!