The New Stadium

mac444

Was on the phone with my Dad tonight, discussing the potential rebuilding of Ibrox and the selling of its naming rights to help fund it.

After thinking of some companies that may be interested, mainly the current sponsors, and ruling out ones like JJB and Carling, for differing reasons.

Also after joking about the usual ones like the Orange Walkers and all the :rolleyes:

I thought the most likely current sponsor would be T-Mobile. If everything about the new stadium is true and the floating pitch and that I reckon it should be call t' Mobile Ibrox Stadium.

Anyway on a serious note who do you think would be realistic players for the naming rights? short of Coca-Cola, T-Mobile (being current sponsors) or one of Murray's companies we were struggling to think of any companies that would be willing to invest the kind of money required.

IT says in the papers its intrest from overseas, like the emirates :P

So , just an example!, The Air Asia Ibrox Stadium.

To be honest im not fussed what its called, longs we get cash, i will ALWAYS call it ibrox.

You are correct;The ??????? Ibrox Stadium nice and simple no matter the prefix it will always be Ibrox.