The New Stadium

mac444

I really dont care who sponsors it - or what it will be called 'officially' cause it will always be Ibrox. In fact the whole new Village will be refered to as Ibrox (IMHO) so lets get the money in.

What that bear said - in a nutshell, nail on head etc :rangers:

We could be sponsered by the following

www.bjkinsurance.co.uk/ , theres already a BJK Cola Turka Arena for the Besiktas basketball team apparently.

Edit: I think the JK is the Turkish equivalent of FC so BJK is like RFC

IT says in the papers its intrest from overseas, like the emirates :P

So , just an example!, The Air Asia Ibrox Stadium.

To be honest im not fussed what its called, longs we get cash, i will ALWAYS call it ibrox.

T-Mobile is a German company, so that would be overseas :craphead:

Granted, Murray International isn't.

I really dont care who sponsors it - or what it will be called 'officially' cause it will always be Ibrox. In fact the whole new Village will be refered to as Ibrox (IMHO) so lets get the money in.

This is very true, how many name changes has the old Fairfield shipyard had and yet it's still known as Fairfields

If is named after a multinational company, and on the airline theme like the emirates at Arsenal, it could not be Virgin airways for obvious reasons! The virgin arena would not go down well!

Pity we aren't talking about naming Park head, as there are plenty we could come up with there, for example Tampax, because it is full of phannies!

If is named after a multinational company, and on the airline theme like the emirates at Arsenal, it could not be Virgin airways for obvious reasons! The virgin arena would not go down well!

Pity we aren't talking about naming Park head, as there are plenty we could come up with there, for example Tampax, because it is full of phannies!

Rather be a Virgin than those sluts across the water haha.

I think we should name after one of our former players.

For example Alfie Conn. It could be called the Conn Dome.

People would feel safe in there. :rolleyes:

For the record I would never name the stadium after that turncoat. ;)