RM PS3 COD 4 Game Night

McBoyd

6 members have voted

1. 1. What night/s would be best, pick two..

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

Call Of Duty 4, RM Night.

Tuesday and Thursday seem to be the favourites so far, so shall we give it a try?

Game night, private match every TUESDAY and THURSDAY, maps and game types will be rotated.

Please add [RM] tag if you can, to your name.

Should we say 8pm start on the nights? If anyone wants to start earlier or join in later, fair do's.

considering we have a lot of members now who have cod 4 on ps3 i think this a good idea (tu) you set up a private match last night on shipment which was great fun so id like us to have more of them, maybe not all free for all though. i should be free every evening next week as i am working during the day (tu)

considering we have a lot of members now who have cod 4 on ps3 i think this a good idea (tu) you set up a private match last night on shipment which was great fun so id like us to have more of them, maybe not all free for all though. i should be free every evening next week as i am working during the day (tu)

Cool, i definatly think it should be an evening thing, as most of us work/uni etc..

Yeh we could rotate the game type every match or something? That'd be decent, give everyone a bit of everything!

If we all post what evenings we are free, we can arrange a night or few a week to have an official match haha! And a time?

Awesome tuesday and thursday then?

See what everyone says first, but sounds good.

Tuesday will probably be my main night of play, with the odd thursday! :lol:

Have two nights a week would be decent.

would need to be thursday the next two weeks though - the gers are playing on the teusday, and i'm going to the Gretna game.

Cool cool, im not always free on thursdays, but i can make what ones i can if its both tuesday and thurs then whoever can make either can do so :)