Why are we not Linked with any Players?

We have been linked to a few.

WS is looking but he has stated clearly that if he cant get anyone with the quality to go straight in and improve our first team then he wont sign anyone.

Personally i think he is spot on

To be honest I think we have a strong enough squad at the moment to win the league this season, I would prefer to wait until the summer and get a couple of players then who aren't under any form of restriction with Europe etc.

(tu)

i am more than happy with our current squad.

no point signing someone for the sake of it, just because its a transfer window. WS has definatly got this one spot on.

To be honest I think we have a strong enough squad at the moment to win the league this season, I would prefer to wait until the summer and get a couple of players then who aren't under any form of restriction with Europe etc.

Thats no the point tho....Were usually linked with everybody and there granny but not even One big exclusive

Thats no the point tho....Were usually linked with everybody and there granny but not even One big exclusive

There are a few *sourced* topics in the transfer section, but I suppose no-one who is supposed to be a mega star!

I agree that i dont think we need to buy in this window and should wait until the summer.

What i would add though is a point that i made recently in another discussion and that is that i think the club needs to sign a bit of a star name. Obviously from a performance point of view the player needs to be quality and certain to improve our team but also im thinking from a commercial point of view where i think our club should be associated with big brands and more big name players to enhance our reputation in world football.

There are potential financial spin offs to be had also from such moves and i think it would also give the supporters a boost too.

If one or two players leave we will see more of a clamour, but for now, the press know as well as us that we have a good strong squad and are in no real need of buying, where as Septic need a complete overhaul :D