23rd of January

Looks like we'll have our whole squad available. Hope thomson watches his footing though, one yellow and he'll miss the of game.

So McCulloch,And Hutton will have to sit out our visits to Gretna and ICT.Sure as F#ck one of these games will get cancelled,and Thomson will pick up

another yellow,and we will be well and truely f#cked come the 23rd. Sorry for the pesimistic rant,but you know how Timmy usually luck out. :(

worse than the ones at paranoid park over there..

The game had to be cancelled in these conditions, its been postponed we cant do anything about..No hutton will not miss the old firm game because the most likely dat for it will be the 19th of march because no way would strathclyde police welcome a call from the SPL saying oh yeh btw get yer arses in gear for next wednesday theres gonna be an old firm game. Police have plans for big games like this ready weeks before these games..

Haha

Maybe an apoligy is in order

Dont worry about it! Ricksen_da_best is always making a arse of himself :lol:

Looks like we'll have our whole squad available. Hope thomson watches his footing though, one yellow and he'll miss the of game.

So McCulloch,And Hutton will have to sit out our visits to Gretna and ICT.Sure as F#ck one of these games will get cancelled,and Thomson will pick up

another yellow,and we will be well and truely f#cked come the 23rd. Sorry for the pesimistic rant,but you know how Timmy usually luck out. :(

We'd be disappointed if you came on and posted something positive pb! :lol:

Play Thomson in the Scottish and leave him out of the Gretna and Inverness games. We need Thomson for the OF game!

But if Thomson gets booked his suspension doesn't start for 14 days meaning only a straight red card would rule him out of the old-firm game now (tu)

It's my new year resolution Mister C, I've been way to possitive in the past. :rolleyes::lol:

It's my new year resolution Mister C, I've been way to possitive in the past. :rolleyes::lol:

Thats the spirit, start as you mean to go on! :lol:

You heading to Cowtown for the 2008 Narsa convention?

• 1 month later...
12th or 19th March for Old Firm game.

...depending on whether we're in the UEFA.

where did you hear that??

Could be 2 old firm league games in 10 days! And i'll be at both!

Radio Clyde. Think it was Darryl Broadfoot (or King) who said it was his understanding that it hasn't been publicly stated because the decision depends on us V Pana and they don't want any blame for people booking up. 12th is prefered to avoid the 2 OF games in 10 days.