2 Players = £13million

Just think If Hutton and Boyd get sold, The Club could rake in £13million! :rangers: Just say walter got £8million to Strenghen the Squad in a whole with a attacking Midfileder and a Centre back!

I think we would win the league no problems :rangers:

I think we would have a better chance with both those players still at the club

Just think If Hutton and Boyd get sold, The Club could rake in £13million! :rangers: Just say walter got £8million to Strenghen the Squad in a whole with a attacking Midfileder and a Centre back!

I think we would win the league no problems :rangers:

I think we would have a better chance with both those players still at the club

:clap: Hear Hear :beer2:

I agree, I would rather have the players who can win us games rather than sell them on.

Players that come in would win us games!

IMO.... I still think Walter wants the cash :unsure:

He might well want the cash, but, at the same time, he has a settled squad, that could use an addition or 2. We dont want to spoil things and have another 6 months of "settling in" and blow the league.

I think we are on course to win it, and, Hutton is an integral part of the side, and, at times, one of our main attacking outlets, so, that would cause disruptions

Plus, I love living down here and seeing their astounded faces because "how can they turn down a move to the premiership?" self righteous crap

add £1m for buffel and £2M for hemdani

feck me, glad the fans dont run the clubs.

Lets sell Hemdani, Buffell, Hutton and Boyd, then pay over the odds for some shite in January. :crabclaus:

id keep boyd. and im just saying buffel because everyone else knows he isnt playing and hemdanis contract runs out next season? plus hes not playing every week. i never said sell them in january either but buffel would probably go in janaury and hemdani at the end of the season if it did happen

I would rather have Hutton, and possibly Hemdani at Ibrox for the rest of their careers rather than sell them on, if we want to build a successful team then we sure as hell don't get rid of our best players.

As for Buffel, even though I like him, I don't see where he fits in with the current squad formations, and because of this it wouldn't bother me if he was sold on, not because I would like to see him go, but mainly so he can restart his own career.

I'm also in two minds about Boyd, he is a natural goal scorer who needs his confidence raised a bit at the moment I think, I also think his overall game has been improving recently, probably because he doesn't have a choice in the matter, and even though he doesn't play week in week out I think he has already scored something like 10 goals for us this season. After reading what I've just typed I've decided that I would prefer it if Boyd wasn't sold either! :rangers:

I'd much rather keep the players.

We have a very young squad and they have been punching above their weight in the Champions League and are looking favourites (IMO) to win the league.

Imagine these same young players playing with one another 4-5 years down the line.

Did I miss something? £13million?

Am I right in thinking that people think we'll get £9million for Hutton?

Which means that the same people think we'll get £4million for Boyd?

Absolutely no chance IMHO for Boyd

Hutton Price with add on's was £10million

Boyd has been linked with a £3million move to Birmingham

Try and keep up :craphead:

Hutton Price with add on's was £10million

Boyd has been linked with a £3million move to Birmingham

Try and keep up :craphead:

:blush:

I'm trying

Still cant see it though

According to the papers, Smith has a budget currently of 5 million. If we can get 1-2 million for Buffel and a decent price for Boyd, I think that would give Smith a resonable budget for this transfer window. No need to sell players who are currently first team regulars.

what would be the point in Boyd going to Birmingham, they play with 1 up front and no way would it be Boyd so all he would be doing is warming the bench down there instead of up here. Keep Hutton and Boyd we have a transfer kitty and are not spending it so why do we need even more money that we can't spend

what would be the point in Boyd going to Birmingham, they play with 1 up front and no way would it be Boyd so all he would be doing is warming the bench down there instead of up here. Keep Hutton and Boyd we have a transfer kitty and are not spending it so why do we need even more money that we can't spend

Exactly. It just suggests to me that the money from Hutton won't go towards the transfer kitty.