Keevins

Ted E Bayer

Alwasy banging on about a player is worth what a club are willing to pay for him especially after the Brown to Celtic transfer. Now all of a sudden Hutton isn't worth 8 million.

Fuck youi Keevins. Tim Barsteward! If I didn't have the wee one tonight I've be phone that wee schpecky wankstain.. :angry2:

Alwasy banging on about a player is worth what a club are willing to pay for him especially after the Brown to Celtic transfer. Now all of a sudden Hutton isn't worth 8 million.

Fuck youi Keevans. Tim Barsteward! If I didn't have the wee one tonight I've be phone that wee schpecky wankstain.. :angry2:

I think you should phone anyway

Fuck youi Keevans. Tim Barsteward! If I didn't have the wee one tonight I've be phone that wee schpecky wankstain.. :angry2:

Im guessing youre a little disgruntled

**Cringes at my language**. Sorry about this.. :blush:

... :angry2:

There was some classic "unintentional comedy" tonight.

That was one of the incidents.

A player is worth what the market dictates, despite any personal and/or external opinion to the contrary.

To an EPL club of appropriate stature, Hutton is worth £8m, and perhaps more. This player is a quality athlete of young age -- both attributes that will see him go far in the game. If Spiers and Keevins cannot recognise that, it is their loss -- it merely reflects poorly on them. Without a doubt, Hutton will educate them with his performances on the pitch for the remainder of his time at Rangers (which may be a long time or a short time).