Tims Mad for Koki

on the vid I watched no one even seems to be trying to tackle him ....that will not be the case in the SPL...he will have to put up with being wellied by some big defenders

that's just what i thought as well when i watched that one video.....he seems to me like a guy who gets frustrated after 2 mins when confronted with a physical game like the scottish one...

of course the tims are mad for him......they're desperate for new players cause they know we're better than them and they're shitting themselves ahead of jan 23!

as for financial reasons signing a japanese youth international to have 2 asian "stars" in their team is definitely good business....just think of the merchandise boost they will get on the asian market :ohmy:

on the vid I watched no one even seems to be trying to tackle him ....that will not be the case in the SPL...he will have to put up with being wellied by some big defenders

that's just what i thought as well when i watched that one video.....he seems to me like a guy who gets frustrated after 2 mins when confronted with a physical game like the scottish one...

of course the tims are mad for him......they're desperate for new players cause they know we're better than them and they're shitting themselves ahead of jan 23!

as for financial reasons signing a japanese youth international to have 2 asian "stars" in their team is definitely good business....just think of the merchandise boost they will get on the asian market :ohmy:

yes its definitely a marketing move...its a big risk taking a young player who has only played in the Japanese league over here. Naka had at least played in Italy