Daniel Wilson

FlippinEck

was just reading in the paper there about a young centreback, Daniel Wilson who could play against east stirling? I know he plays for the scotland U16 team but would guys like ross perry/chris smith/stevie kinniburgh not be ahead of him if we were to give a young CB a chance?

was just reading in the paper there about a young centreback, Daniel Wilson who could play against east stirling? I know he plays for the scotland U16 team but would guys like ross perry/chris smith/stevie kinniburgh not be ahead of him if we were to give a young CB a chance?

You would think so. I cannot see this happening. I thought only three youngsters Fleck, Furman and Effram had been named in the squad?

You would think so. I cannot see this happening. I thought only three youngsters Fleck, Furman and Effram had been named in the squad?

Well thats what I would have imagined. Just seemed odd that out of the blue his name pops up

my mistake, it was Billy Kirkwood the youth coach!

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/mostpopular....t_condition.php

sure ive seen his name mentioned a few times! there was an article somewhere with the coaches saying how pleased they were with his progress!

Would be a big stretch from this to suggest he would be in with a chance of a game against The Shire, Flipping Eck is right Chris Smith and Perry would be well ahead.