Gow attracts English interest

Muff

Gow like Buffel deserves a chance as does Furman.

None of them do in the league for now while we're playing this well.

If it works this well, stick with it unless changes are needed. None are for now.

As for East Stirling, I would like to see Buffel and Gow play, but don't expect it.

Smith's had him at close quarters in training and clearly believes that he is not up to the job.

Makes you wonder why Smith actually made an offer this time last year?

Some of our fans should be ashamed of themselves.

Criticism of how Alan Gow performs in a media interview is both cheap and crass. The man may play for Rangers, but he most certainly isn't afforded the media training that first team status would endow him with. Not that that is any guarantee of success; our captain has taken some 8 years to become likeable in front of the camera. Despite that, I have stayed proud of him - as I will with Alan Gow; who deserves better than the criticism aimed at him by sad losers who weren't fit to make the grade themselves.

The distressed Alan Gow after signing for his boyhood heroes...

:lol:

I don't think any interview attitude was down to him being gutted, I think thats just the way he is!

I didn't seen the guy play much at Falkirk, so I can't really comment on his ability.

Alan Gow has now taken the title of Most Obviously Scottish Man I've Ever Man Seen. (This is a title judgment based strictly on appearance).

Alas, it is true he is not Robert Burns with his words, but I hope he at least gets a chance for Rangers. Can't criticize him with the complete absence of a body of work to judge.

The distressed Alan Gow after signing for his boyhood heroes...

:lol:

I don't think any interview attitude was down to him being gutted, I think thats just the way he is!

I didn't seen the guy play much at Falkirk, so I can't really comment on his ability.

Alan Gow has now taken the title of Most Obviously Scottish Man I've Ever Man Seen. (This is a title judgment based strictly on appearance).

Alas, it is true he is not Robert Burns with his words, but I hope he at least gets a chance for Rangers. Can't criticize him with the complete absence of a body of work to judge.

These things can be deceptive. Some people are never at ease with a microphone stuck in their face. A good example was Kenny Dalglish as a player, who came accross poorly when interviewed. He was apparently completely different in the company of his peers.

Does anyone know what position it was at Falkirk he played the most times in? I've seen him down as an attacking-midfielder, a left sided midfielder and a centre forward. I've even seen some people saying he could do well in centre midfield aswell. I was impressed with him in the L.A. Galaxy friendly but if Smith is seeing him in training every day and has decided against playing him then I'll trust his judgement.

He plays in the same position as Buffel, Kaka and Deco - an advanced attacking mid who operates in the hole behind the strikers.

Danny only you could manage to fit Buffel into the same sentence as Kaka and Deco lol!!!!!

:harhar:

evens

Smith's had him at close quarters in training and clearly believes that he is not up to the job.

Makes you wonder why Smith actually made an offer this time last year?

Again i use Burke as an example of how your supposition could be completely innaccurate.

We need a big squad, just because someone isn't playing in the first team every match does not automatically make him surplus to requirements. The point of having a squad bigger than 14-16 players is to allow for injuries, dips in form &, of course, competiton for places.

There are quite a few players who will play little first team football but, hopefully, when called upon, they will do thier utmost & take the opportunity to show the manager & fans why he belongs at both Ibrox & in the starting 11.

We support our team, just remember to support the WHOLE team.

Distressing comments - apart fae jadams - about a lad who is obviously gutted about how things are going after watching the interview with Gow on RTV last night.

He had a very good reputation before moving to Rangers, so no reason why there should be interest, and its criminal that hes not had more of a chance when we've seen pish fae MCulloch and Adam this season.

Spot on mate.

At least Gow seems bothered about getting into the team, unlike some other players out of the first team picture right now ;)