Our Vice Captain?

FlippinEck

I only figured kris boyd because he was against east fife and im sure hes had it a few times in other games, I remember he gave it to cuellar when he went off aswell, a nice touch, but it wasnt our full team and I havent seen anything official about it

Boyd has been given the band when BF not playing and he is BUT I dont think there is an official position of Vice Captain.

It is good that this squad had leaders and fighters throughout the squad as for a couple of years we lacked that when BF was not playing or had to do it all.

Weir, Boyd, Thomson, Celluar, McGregor, JCD, McCollough all seem to have a bit of grit and leadeership about them.

I believe its weir, but now that the ship has steadied, we should move it to thommo naismith* or even hutton if he plans on staying.

(If anyone remembers at the beginning of the season i argued blue murder hutton shouldnt be given the captains armband, but after showing his commitment and hunger on the pitch, i believe he could make a good yin.)

*I was really impressed with naismith in our u21's and at killie as captain (when he was captain). was also impressed with his attitude, shouting at cousin a older and more experienced player where to be, to move forward, etc. Naismith has the potential to be a fantastic captain. Thinking about it now. Naismith or thommo deffo.