Lack of Transfer Activity!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest therabbitt

We need someone to keep Barry on his toes - he drifts in and out of some games waay to easy (perhaps Im expecting too much of him) - he went missing on Wed against Gretna for 30 mins when they scored and only re-emerged, demanding the ball again once we'd re-taken the lead!

We seriously need quality in. Even if it's just a quality midfielder but we need it, especially with Thomson out for at least a month.

I wish that if someone is going to bid for Cousin then they do it soon. Our negotiations usually take weeks.

one simple reason we have not signed anyone yet, and his name is Hutton!!

SDM had already earmarked huttons transfer money for new signings in this window, and when hutts knocked it backed, he's left SDM with no loot for these signings, as i have already mentioned a few times,

dont expect any more than 2 players of sub 2 million to be brought in this window, and even that will be an extravagance we cant afford now, so i would'nt discount us not signing anyone this time around.

Totally disagree with this statement, if Hutton had gone he would have brought in extra money, but WS himself stated that a couple of enquiries he made for a couple of players was rejected by the respective clubs this had nothing to do with any of our players being sold. You can also look at the time since WS came back and the amount of money that was spent, which was a lot more than any of us expected, we didn't know how much money was available last season and we sure as hell don't know how much money is available this transfer window.

I personally think we don't have to buy any players as I think the squad is big enough to win the league, if we need to strengthen we should be look at doing this during the summer period, where teams will be more amiable to letting players go than during a season.

A lot of us might not believe a single word that comes out of SDM's mouth, but I really don't think WS would lie to us.

Oh my god I agree with you! :pipehorse:

Had to be a first time!

:lol: Well, they do say there is a first time for everything!

first time for everything.......mibbe you 2 should get a room and explore that :D

I'll put you over my knee and slap your bottom you naughty boy!

Well I did say there is a first time for everything! :pipehorse:

And we don't even know what's happening with the likes of Cousin, Faye, Buffel?

We need quality in. Not even any rumours to talk about, it's boring as f*ck.

Yep it's boring as Fcuk!

I'm Sick of reading Celtic linked with this player and that player! :2g:

As you said we need quality brought in the squad aint strong enough yet :mad:

I Know we won today 4-0...BUT if Walter doesn't see we lack something in Midfield and upfront were in trouble

too right m8 and Daren Bent is NOT the answer

Good god no. Surely we don't really want him

I Know we won today 4-0...BUT if Walter doesn't see we lack something in Midfield and upfront were in trouble

too right m8 and Daren Bent is NOT the answer

He may well be, but its Marcus Bent we are linked to!

tottenham bought darren bent for 16mil a few seasons ago, we'd have to pay quit a bit more for him than what we would get marcus for, and his wages must be skyhigh, come on guys! oh and marcus bent is crap, i'd rather have tore andre back

just goes to show certain so called supporters are ready to jump on players backs without actually knowing who they are or what they are capable off!!!!!

(tu)

Marcus Bent is very much a confidence player.

When he's full of confidence and playing he is a handful for any defence, always a good bet to win a ball in the air and plays on the shoulder of the last man well. However on the flip side of the coin when he is low on confidence and not playing much he's a moaner and is very much dead weight.

His bling bling lifestyle is what throws a lot of people off IMHO.

OK who would you punt and who would you bring in, reasons please!!

Cousin is already out,Buffel is just about gone,Ugo and Carroll will be away so there's money and wages free'd up

As for players Coming in.... the players were getting linked with!, a part from ederson,Soren and the Dundee utd keeper i'd say no thanks