Carletto shows Gila trust

lola

Ronaldo won’t be fit for Milan’s rescheduled Week 15 game against Reggina tomorrow, so Carlo Ancelotti will turn to Alberto Gilardino.

Gilardino’s future is up in the air as he seems to have been displaced by Brazilian starlet Alexandre Pato.

As reports that the former Parma man may quit the club circulate, Ancelotti is keen to reiterate his faith in the struggling marksman.

“He was angry at being brought on two minutes before the end against Genoa, not because he didn’t play,†the Rossoneri tactician insisted.

“He didn’t play because we wanted to play in a different way with players who play further forward than Gilardino – that’s why I chose Pato and Ronaldo there. If you want to play a more physical game then Gila is ideal.

“I can understand why he could be unhappy, but even if he is coming on late he can be useful.

“I want to state again that there is no problem between me and Alberto and I think that he is doing very well.

“He has given so much and he will continue to give so much. I have the greatest trust in him and I think he will continue to grow.â€

mmm do you believe Carlos???

I dont, I think he would ship him off the first chance he gets :(

Lets hope Milan can perform better tonight

mmm do you believe Carlos???

I dont, I think he would ship him off the first chance he gets :(

Nope because no one would want him :P

Gila will probley end up at a side like Fiorentina, look what it did for Mutu he is a top striker in SerieA now. Shame Gila is capable of being a top striker just lacks confidence. Something he had lots of with Parma