Bruno blasts ‘girly’ calcio

lola

Former Juventus and Torino hard man Pasquale Bruno has dubbed the current breed of Serie A stars as “girly†and hit out at two of calcio’s biggest names.

Bruno was an uncompromising stopper, nicknamed ‘The Animal’ due to his fiery approach to the game during the 1980s and early 1990s.

“Any touch on a striker is enough for them to go down and shout and cry as if somebody has fouled them.

“Italian strikers today only think about earrings, tattoos, nightclubs and shopping.

I have never been able to stand the fakers as they go out there to get others suspended.â€

The outspoken Bruno also had harsh words for some of today’s superstars, including Inter’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

“In terms of quality, he is a phenomenon, but as for the rest…†Bruno growled.

“He put his hand in Daniele Dessena’s face, he grabbed Giorgio Chiellini by the neck. Zlatan makes a mockery of the defenders and they don’t teach him a lesson, it’s incredible!

“If I scared men like Marco Van Basten and Gianluca Vialli, imagine what I would do to him. I’d eat him alive!

“As for Alessandro Del Piero, don’t go telling me that he is a superstar. If he is, then what were Lothar Matthäus and Careca? Are they extraterrestrials?â€

“He put his hand in Daniele Dessena’s face, he grabbed Giorgio Chiellini by the neck. Zlatan makes a mockery of the defenders and they don’t teach him a lesson, it’s incredible!

“If I scared men like Marco Van Basten and Gianluca Vialli, imagine what I would do to him. I’d eat him alive!

:D

“As for Alessandro Del Piero, don’t go telling me that he is a superstar. If he is, then what were Lothar Matthäus and Careca? Are they extraterrestrials?â€

<_<

Del piero is top class