Split fixtures

Excelsior2k5

I'd be surprised at that, it could be that one of those fixtures is actually the re-arranged match?

Thinking about it, there is no way on this earth that any of the split fixtures will have even been looked at so realistically it could only be the possibility of the re-arranged fixture, it's too early for the split games to be considered.

If that's true it would seem wrong. BUT it could work in our favour, as the next OF will be back at Ibrox again, meaning that as and when we pump them we will have put some real distance between us and them, so the Parkhead games will hopefully be less important ( and yes I know before everyone jumps on that, That ALL old firm games are important) but what I mean is to the title race

We have to play them at some point, it doesnt exactly matter when, does it? If they are still behind at that point, I dont fancy them to have the bottle to get the results they need anyway. I fear nothing from that mhanky lot, and it seems like years since I have felt like this.