Crespo: I'm not happy at Inter

lola

Inter may be flying high, but not everyone is happy about it, as Hernan Crespo bitterly criticised Coach Roberto Mancini.

“I have been altruistic for seven months, trying to hide the sadness of being in a situation I was not accustomed to,†said the former Chelsea striker.

“My teammates are not to blame and it would be wrong of me to behave in a way that could disturb them.

“The squad and the fans all do everything they can to make me feel loved, but it is not easy to always wear a mask. I have to confess I am not happy, there is no point hiding it.â€

Crespo has dropped down the pecking order at Inter this season, despite Adriano’s loan move to Sao Paolo.

Against Livorno on Saturday afternoon he made only his ninth Serie A appearance of the campaign – just six from the start – and has never played an entire 90 minutes.

“Considering last season as well, I did not expect to have so little playing time. I thought I would play more and be even more involved in the squad.

“A striker needs confidence, to feel important and Mancini is the first to admit I have been the most penalised.â€

looks like he will be out the door in the summer :rolleyes:

didnt kno adriano went to sao paulo

yeah and he aint having a good time there either :craphead:

Sao Paulo forward Adriano was sentenced on Monday to a two-game suspension by the Court of Sports Justice.

Adriano received the sentence after having head-butted the fullback from Santos, Domingos, in their game on February 10th in Morumbi stadium, Sao Paulo. Subsequently, the team of Sao Paulo won the game by a score of 3-2. Adriano ran the risk of being sentenced to a maximum penalty of 540 days suspension.