Mancio: Tonight is a must-win

lola

Inter Coach Roberto Mancini won’t settle for a draw at Anfield tonight, but he isn’t underestimating the threat of Liverpool.

The Nerazzurri arrive at Anfield on a high to take on a Liverpool side in turmoil after a humiliating FA Cup defeat against Barnsley last weekend.

However, Mancio is aware that the Reds have made overachievement in the Champions League their trademark and is approaching the tie with some caution.

“The FA Cup is totally unique,†he explained. “We absolutely mustn’t take anything for granted.

“It may also be true that they aren’t doing very well in the League, but it could be an extra weapon for Liverpool that they only have the Champions League to play for.

“Last season in a similar situation, Liverpool knew how to play with pride and they reached the Final.

Liverpool (probable): Reina; Finnan, Carragher, Hyypia, Riise; Benayoun, Gerrard, Mascherano, Kewell; Kuyt, Torres

Inter (probable): Julio Cesar; Maicon, Cordoba, Materazzi, Maxwell; Zanetti, Cambiasso, Chivu, Stankovic; Ibrahimovic, Cruz

predictions anyone ?

4th placed team in the Premiership beat the Seria A champions and current leaders, what do you have to say about that Del :lol:

to be fair, domestic form counts for nothing in the champions league like tonight proved. 11 points behind in serie a beat 5 points clear leaders of la liga. and theres a good chance tomorrow that 5th in serie a could get a result away to the leaders of the premiership.

4th placed team in the Premiership beat the Seria A champions and current leaders, what do you have to say about that Del :lol:

to be fair, domestic form counts for nothing in the champions league like tonight proved. 11 points behind in serie a beat 5 points clear leaders of la liga. and theres a good chance tomorrow that 5th in serie a could get a result away to the leaders of the premiership.

I know, I was trying to provoke him :craphead:

Game started off 12 v 11

Game ended 12 v 10

Thats what i have to say