What National Team Do You Follow?

Scotland. And I've been one of those kilt wearing "embarrassments" too. Feck that, ALWAYS proud to wear the kilt! My grandparents were highlanders and my roots are there. Proud of the tradition associated with the kilt and proud of all those brave soldiers in the A&SH, Seaforths, Black Watch, Gordons, &c who died wearing it while fighting for this country in the Great War and the countless conflicts before it. Embarrassed by the kilt? I'm embarrassed by comments like those that started this thread. :angry2:

Well said Del, we have a lot to be proud of and represent those who have gone before us in the best way we can.

i.e. good behaviour and respect for others.

That clown is banned now. He will spoil RM no more :)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotland. And I've been one of those kilt wearing "embarrassments" too. Feck that, ALWAYS proud to wear the kilt! My grandparents were highlanders and my roots are there. Proud of the tradition associated with the kilt and proud of all those brave soldiers in the A&SH, Seaforths, Black Watch, Gordons, &c who died wearing it while fighting for this country in the Great War and the countless conflicts before it. Embarrassed by the kilt? I'm embarrassed by comments like those that started this thread. :angry2:

Well said Del, we have a lot to be proud of and represent those who have gone before us in the best way we can.

i.e. good behaviour and respect for others.

That clown is banned now. He will spoil RM no more :)

As a Scottish lowlander I feel no need to wear highland dress.

The name of Scotland has been hijacked by Jacobites.

I note you don't mention the Scots that gave their life fighting

alongside redcoats at Culloden.

A forgotten sectarian war.

fuck off,you hate scotland fans,most of us here are scotland fans,fuckin england aye support england and bleat about 66 fuck sake its all we here yet the team since then have been pish,at least scotland know we are pish and dont try to fool everyone into beliveing we aint :(

Dont hate casual Scotland fans who watch it on the telly and support them, like me. But the c*nts who go out with Kilts on and make a fool of us, pure and utter tits.

what a total ch*nt :lol:

fuck off,you hate scotland fans,most of us here are scotland fans,fuckin england aye support england and bleat about 66 fuck sake its all we here yet the team since then have been pish,at least scotland know we are pish and dont try to fool everyone into beliveing we aint :(

Dont hate casual Scotland fans who watch it on the telly and support them, like me. But the c*nts who go out with Kilts on and make a fool of us, pure and utter tits.

hes long gone Jama (tu) BANNED.

how in gods name wud u not be proud to wear a kilt? i wear one at every chance, might be goin to the US this year, if thats the case we will proberly be looking into kilts for going out one night, would be tremendous.

Why exactly was he banned ? <cr> For having an opinion... ?

Support Scotland of course but can't stand the hi-jacking of supporting them by tymmy when they have no real interest in it except to come out to slag Rangers players that are playing for their country. They are comin out with their green kilts on, have you noticed it's always green kilts with them ? Thats because they have no clan colours to wear, unlike me ! It's a strange situation not only are they plastic paddies but they are plastic Jocks as well. !

Support England and Northern Ireland big time except when they are playin Scotland apart from that they can all whistle Dixie ! :sherlock:

the boy has just ridiculed the country that 99% of us come from including urself, u shudn't be happy by his comments and if this was to happen in a pub in

Scotland, am sure there wud be been a queue to take him outside for a hidin. (tu)

He had to go. Not just for this thread. End of story.

It must be a nightmare having no Highland blood in your veins, chin up guys........... :lol:

Teuchter Loyal

Scot- Ulster - presybyterian Ayrshire coalminer.

What a nightmare.

I feel your pain mate, really i do. I'm a wee free by birth. ;)

It must be a nightmare having no Highland blood in your veins, chin up guys........... :lol:

Teuchter Loyal

What a nightmare.

How far up is Highland by birth do you reckon ?

Teuchter Loyal

What a nightmare.

Within the Highland Region. Inverness/Lewis parentage. Never even SAW a catholic until i moved down here, i thought they were fictitious, like leprechauns.

This country is riddled with them though :ohmy:

Teuchter Loyal

What a nightmare.

Within the Highland Region. Inverness/Lewis parentage. Never even SAW a catholic until i moved down here, i thought they were fictitious, like leprechauns.

This country is riddled with them though :ohmy:

I'm a Gorbals punter by birth and do you know the funny thing people talk about the Gorbals being Catholic but that was myth again pushed by the Irish that camped there. The Jews were there long before them and like the Irish they tended to be in certains streets. When I was young there was a Kirk at every corner in the Sou' Side. What people forget that the city of Glasgow was filled by Highland clearance people before any immigrant or asylum seeker was thought of and both my Father and my Mothers family came from that ilk. My Fathers side from Appin and my Mothers from Skye. Not a Catholic amongst them. The Jacobites couldn't raise an army because most clans were Protestant and fought with the Redcoats. They couldn't abide Rome and all it stood for ! :sherlock: