Plg Needs To Show Some Respect

cooper1989

Maybe I'm overreacting here, but his statements about a Captain's role being overrated in Scotland compared to France is out of order. Barry is quite right to hit back to him although don't agree that the press is the way to go about it.

PLG needs to wake up and realize that he's in Scotland -- not France. We just happen to be different. The footie is different as well and much better than he thought.

If it comes down to a battle between PLG and Barry -- PLG might win the day because as he says -- and quite arrogantly -- 'I'm the boss'. Well PLG that you might be, but Barry has done more for this club than you will ever do.

As I said, PLG needs to start showing Scotland, Rangers anf the support some respect. If he's so great, how come we're in third place - 16 points adrift of them.

I'm furious with him. If it's up to me?

For such a big country the French record in European football down through the decades has been pretty poor. Perhaps if their players had shown more regard for the jersey they would have enjoyed the success becoming one of the biggest countries in UEFA, rather than settling for mediocrity.