Monkey Chants?

Big-jonesy51

I may be wrong here but in the first half,i though i heard chants from the celtic fans towards darcheville,it sounded like "black headed monkey" but i may be wrong with this.

I watched the game on celtanta but it was only for a few seconds i heard it,and wasnt 100% sure if thats what it was,anyone else hear this?

I may be wrong here but in the first half,i though i heard chants from the celtic fans towards darcheville,it sounded like "black headed monkey" but i may be wrong with this.

I watched the game on celtanta but it was only for a few seconds i heard it,and wasnt 100% sure if thats what it was,anyone else hear this?

Never heard it, but i'm sure i saw these guys in the Broomloan.......

obradybi1.jpg

Never heard it, but i'm sure i saw these guys in the Broomloan.......

obradybi1.jpg

Unusual that the Celtic board turn out in their finery

Never heard that but I heard them chanting "fat Eddie Murphy"

Thats what i heard too. On the telly, so it was clear enough. They are scummy enough to show themselves up, we don't need to point it out anymore. They've been exposed.

Absolutely spot on post. I heard it loud and clear but couldnt quite believe what i was hearing. It was something after an incident at the celtic supporters end involving darcheville, it was 'something something monkey'. Ridiculous. I was watching on tv.

Absolutely spot on post. I heard it loud and clear but couldnt quite believe what i was hearing Thats because you didnt hear it. It was something after an incident at the celtic supporters end involving darcheville, it was 'something something monkey'. Ridiculous. I was watching on tv.

You're just a fat Eddie Murphy

clean out yer ears eh.

Absolutely spot on post. I heard it loud and clear but couldnt quite believe what i was hearing Thats because you didnt hear it. It was something after an incident at the celtic supporters end involving darcheville, it was 'something something monkey'. Ridiculous. I was watching on tv.

You're just a fat Eddie Murphy

clean out yer ears eh.

:lol::lol: