Big Lee McCulloch

Gid

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A midfielders job is to defend when we don't have the ball create chances for the forwards or pass to other midfielders who then can create chances he does none of the above. he's a squad player who should only be in the team to cover for injuries and suspensions.

Will be interesting to see how much McCulloch is used next season?

Aye, very

If he's a main stay then the football isn't going to be any better and it's going to be the same as this season. Yes successful but we have to take it forward and to a better level.

Will be interesting to see how much McCulloch is used next season?

Aye, very

If he's a main stay then the football isn't going to be any better and it's going to be the same as this season. Yes successful but we have to take it forward and to a better level.

(tu)

he gives 100% every game

he offers nothing in terms of footballing ability

WS loyalty to him could cost us dearly , other players would not be allowed to play as bad as consistently and remain in the team , for example , Burke , Naismith and Novo were dumped on the bench for similar performances,

Effort only should not be enough to play in Rangers 1st team

But in his case it seems to be enough

I don't see him being used as frequently next season.

Walter's plan is clearly to make us hard to beat this season and install a winning mentality.

Hopefully next season, once the quadruple is in the bag, the likes of McCulloch - solid, hard working players - can be replaced with more creative ones.

he gives 100% every game

WS loyalty to him could cost us dearly , other players would not be allowed to play as bad as consistently and remain in the team , for example , Burke , Naismith and Novo were dumped on the bench for similar performances,

Look at Naismith. He's played on the right and left and put in cracking performances(Hibs and Hearts to name a few) only to of been dropped the following week. Yet McCulloch gets a game whilst putting in poor performances for months and whilst carrying an injury.

he gives 100% every game

Look at Naismith. He's played on the right and left and put in cracking performances(Hibs and Hearts to name a few) only to of been dropped the following week. Yet McCulloch gets a game whilst putting in poor performances for months and whilst carrying an injury.

If he's fit Walter will play him.

he gives 100% every game

Agreed , Naismiths confidence must be low , watching McCulloch playing every week before him

Every time McGregor gets the ball , we all know where it is going , towards big Lee

he gives 100% every game

Agreed , Naismiths confidence must be low , watching McCulloch playing every week before him

Every time McGregor gets the ball , we all know where it is going , towards big Lee

Really feel for Naismith. But the lad is a determined professional and I think we'll see the best of him next season.

he gives 100% every game

Really feel for Naismith. But the lad is a determined professional and I think we'll see the best of him next season.

I think Naismith will be a top player for us for years to come . he is a very determined player with great ability , next season we will see him become a regular IMO

I think Naismith will be a top player for us for years to come . he is a very determined player with great ability , next season we will see him become a regular IMO

I agree mate.

I really think Naisy will become a bit of a legend.

If McCulloch's not fit, Walter will play him!!

:lol:

Not really a laughing matter Boab!

^_^

Put it this way, my Granny would say, 'I don't know whether to laugh or cry'.