Lee McCulloch and Whittaker in midfield

nvager

These two just are not good enough. ( Whittaker seems better at LB?)

McCulloch gave away a stupid foul at the very end that nearly cost us the game.

Both contribute no fluency to the team whatsoever.

I cannot see what they do, as they appear invisible or just detrimental most of the game.

Whittaker in right midfield is a disaster waiting to happen and when was the last time LM scored a goal?

We must be able to do better than these two surely?

Lee scraps and fights, but wins balls rarely and is consistently giving away stupid fouls.

DU just made fools of our midfield the whole game. ( Barry and Thommo were poor today too.)

Our fighting spirit saved the day or the loss.

D Weir and Nacho in particular and Boyd again with his poacher's instinct.

We never used the high ball either so Lee wasn't competing in the air and winning headers that usually went no-where and so was even poorer!

Other than 1 shot, it'd be nice if someone could enlighten me on what Lee actually done today?

Done very little as usual to me.

I didn't understand that at all.

Other than 1 shot, it'd be nice if someone could enlighten me on what Lee actually done today?

Have a guess, it's not hard.....fouled!

I didn't understand that at all.

Have a guess, it's not hard.....fouled!

:blush:

how many times was Papac left exposed with 2 players down that wing. McCulloch offers very little to the team. Whittaker is a full back, enough said.

Best football we have played this season was when we had guys like Burke & Naismith filling the wide roles!

These two just are not good enough. ( Whittaker seems better at LB?)

McCulloch gave away a stupid foul at the very end that nearly cost us the game.

Both contribute no fluency to the team whatsoever.

I cannot see what they do, as they appear invisible or just detrimental most of the game.

Whittaker in right midfield is a disaster waiting to happen and when was the last time LM scored a goal?

We must be able to do better than these two surely?

Lee scraps and fights, but wins balls rarely and is consistently giving away stupid fouls.

DU just made fools of our midfield the whole game. ( Barry and Thommo were poor today too.)

Our fighting spirit saved the day or the loss.

D Weir and Nacho in particular and Boyd again with his poacher's instinct.

Good morning NV, how those two tossers got the start,never mind stay on the park,is nothing short of madness IMHO.Whittaker is a full back full stop,

he'll never be a mid-fielder as long as his arse points to the ground.

how many times was Papac left exposed with 2 players down that wing. McCulloch offers very little to the team. Whittaker is a full back, enough said.

Best football we have played this season was when we had guys like Burke & Naismith filling the wide roles!

Agreed Buddy!

The pair of them are USELESS!!

The nine man team in a 4-2-2 formation did well to get a point.

Whittaker offered less than nothing and has no coordination or technique.He found his own man for the first time in the 80th minute,albeit, with a throw.

Lumbering Lee once again did a lot of pointing but failed to track or clsoe his man down and was happy to allow free crosses and give away free kicks in addition he offered nothing to the strikeforce.

Don't think Thomson had a good game either - seemed to be on the wrong side of his opponents throughout his time but did think he was unfortunate to be subbed rather than Whittaker.

I think we should be relieved to scrape a point.

both of them are not good enough. Over £4m spent on them as well what a waste of money. Both have done well in some games but are so awful in others it just makes me think they are average players who had a couple of good games rather than good players who are a bit off form at the minute. If we could sell them in the summer i would.

McCulloch needs to f*ck off back to wigan,he's brutal full stop!!!!when he plays its like were playing with 10 men.he offers nothing at all

Nothing beats some good old constructive criticism eh?

its true tho eh,for somebody whose meant to be a threat in front of goal,how many has he actually scored?ma wee nephew would do better :P

McCulloch needs to f*ck off back to wigan,he's brutal full stop!!!!when he plays its like were playing with 10 men.he offers nothing at all

its true tho eh,for somebody whose meant to be a threat in front of goal,how many has he actually scored?ma wee nephew would do better :P

But would your wee nephew win as many headers? I am sure he would score more goals all the same.

:harhar: :harhar:

But would your wee nephew win as many headers? I am sure he would score more goals all the same.

:harhar: :harhar:

he's quite tall for a 5 year old :craphead:

£4.25m plus wages and signing on fees spent on these two. For that we could of signed one quality player. McCulloch has been awful for months. Whittaker has never impressed me and that's going back to his Hibs days.

£4.25m plus wages and signing on fees spent on these two. For that we could of signed one quality player. McCulloch has been awful for months. Whittaker has never impressed me and that's going back to his Hibs days.

Gotta agree Muff.

Whittaker can be good at times at LB, but is HOPELESS in r/mid. Always scary though to me. Looks absolutely lost at times for a 2m player.

LM - I just do not know what happened to him at all. He was fine initially, but has lost the plot for months now.

Remember how well we played in December when both were out of the team and Naismith and Novo were on the wing?

Naismith on the left, Burke on the right and Cousin up on his own. Hemdani, Thomson and Ferguson in midfield. We played some excellent football and we were winning. But we did have Hutton in there aswell, he's been a massive loss!

Naismith on the left, Burke on the right and Cousin up on his own. Hemdani, Thomson and Ferguson in midfield. We played some excellent football and we were winning. But we did have Hutton in there aswell, he's been a massive loss!

Massive!

imo too many are played out of position plus the legs must be weary by now.we are a bit hartd on some players tho i agree you wonder what walter saw in some of them broadfoot papec naismith novo all out of position and all suffering dip in form.

So true, since, apart from Cousin, we do not really have a forward outlet from the defence and Hutton provided the only quality outlet with his surging runs. Now it is the hopeful punt to McCulloch to head the ball to no one or give away a free kick.