dundee united our bogey team

minstral

I absolutely hate playing Dundee United. I never feel confident especially when we travel to Tannadump. For some reason they always perform and get a result. No doubt next week they'll get tanked off some pish.

I absolutely hate playing Dundee United. I never feel confident especially when we travel to Tannadump. For some reason they always perform and get a result. No doubt next week they'll get tanked off some pish.

muffger i see we have only beat them once in the last 5 years thats unreal.

muffger i see we have only beat them once in the last 5 years thats unreal.

Is that right, that's an appauling record!

for some reason they always manage to beat us or draw with us in important games, and this has been going on for years. i just cant understand why, yet against the tims they have a poor record. :unsure:

They have been a bogey side but to be fair minstral they have improved and i think they will miss Willo Flood hes a very good player and even though hes a tarrier he could be 1 player to look at in the summer, The tims were lucky up there this season and they have still to go up there again

I'm sure we can do a hell of a lot better than Willow Flood. I'd be dissappointed with a signing like that.

but DUFC shouldn't even be in the SPL

I don't understand?