Lisbon Roll Call

Megabus tonight 8pm Dundee - Birmingham

Birmingham Airport for 12 hours!!!

Leave Birmingham arrive Lisbon 8pm Wednesday night.

Nightmare travel plans but well worth it win, lose or draw!!!

Megabus tonight 8pm Dundee - Birmingham

Birmingham Airport for 12 hours!!!

Leave Birmingham arrive Lisbon 8pm Wednesday night.

Nightmare travel plans but well worth it win, lose or draw!!!

Too right mate!

Love to here mental stories like this!

Me and a few mates had looked into going but i cant afford it and i need my passport renewed!

Not attended any UEFA Cup matches.

Unfortunately, going to see Rangers away in Europe is waaaaaaaay beyond my £200-250 per month expendable budget.

(tu) same here

Me and 2 mates r going without tickets. Flyin from edinburgh 2 gatwick then out 2 Lisbon 2moro. cani wait. I am quietly confident we will get tickets when we get out there. I would pack an umbrella forecast is heavy showers Weds & Thurs

how did yu all get tickets??

Im not in the travel club but Ive been to (and got Rangers end tickets) for Barcelona, Stuttgart, Panathinikos, Werder Bremen and this game in Lisbon - this season (aswell as plenty others in previous seasons)

The travel club is a waste of time and money. All you need is someone who's in the travel club to give you thier club number and you can go and claim thier ticket if they arent going.

Thats the way Ive always done it and it works a treat.

I wasted my time and money and joined the Travel Club :rolleyes:

All my friends in the TC go to the games, so no spares there.

Anyway if they weren't going I doubt they'd be generous enough to book the trip anyway, so I could get a ticket using their itinerary...

I wasted my time and money and joined the Travel Club :rolleyes:

All my friends in the TC go to the games, so no spares there.

Anyway if they weren't going I doubt they'd be generous enough to book the trip anyway, so I could get a ticket using their itinerary...

Do you not know how to doctor an itinerary?

Easy done

fly via heathrow tmro afternoon thankfully terminal 1 then home sat via dublin may meet up with manticore on day of game if he cant hide from me looking forward to it think theres 22 from kinning park going so lisbon beware and make sure the suprebok is chilled

thats me off till sunday lads hopefully we come home with a good result and i survive my 6 hour stopover in dublin

any bluenose bars worth visiting in dublin?

fly via heathrow tmro afternoon thankfully terminal 1 then home sat via dublin may meet up with manticore on day of game if he cant hide from me looking forward to it think theres 22 from kinning park going so lisbon beware and make sure the suprebok is chilled

thats me off till sunday lads hopefully we come home with a good result and i survive my 6 hour stopover in dublin

The KPL managed avoid me by *cough* leaving The Hard Rock Cafe, following an alleged incident......

I did bump into the RM legend who is fishtank at the game though.

The KPL managed avoid me by *cough* leaving The Hard Rock Cafe, following an alleged incident......

I did bump into the RM legend who is fishtank at the game though.

Good trip mate?