Parkhead Title Party !

Ace

According to Clyde this morning they were saying that if Celtic lose against Motherwell this weekend, then against us on the Wednesday then we can win the title at Parkhead for the last OF game.

I checked the dates and there is a another match between the 2 OF games ... so, what i'm asking is would our fist chance of winning the title really be at Parkhead (given Celtic losing the games mentioned?)

if celtic drop any points it will be 9 points ahead with 3 games in had if we win all our games and beat them on the 27th with them only having 3 games left.

But if we win both old firm and they beat dundee utd and aberdeen then it will be 7 ahead with 3 games in hand

either way champions 08 :rangers:

If the tims lose or draw to both Motherwell and the sheep and we win the next OF game then the 2nd OF game is a title decider.

Bit of a tall ask isnt it mate.

Would be great if it happened as they couldnt take it last time.

Yeah it is but ourselves Well and the sheep have all beaten the tims recently so never say never.

next few weeks will make or break rangers. Could go out of europe out of scottish cup and lose to celtic twice, and other points will be dropped.

Take his shoelaces & belt of him ... he could top himself anytime soon !!!!!!

next few weeks will make or break rangers. Could go out of europe out of scottish cup and lose to celtic twice, and other points will be dropped.

bloody hell, Andy. I know the glass can be half empty but I didn't think it had a hole in it!