Home Tickets v Fiorentina

andy500

40 quid, anymore and I won't be too pleased. We've exceeded expectations and SDM should take that into account. I sighned up for all home cup games and european fixtures. I'm skint but my god hasn't it been worth it! :clap:

I wont be going. If my mates don't snap up my tickets then they will be up for sale on here.

Let me know if they don't go immediately MG... (although I'm pretty sure they will!)

Respect for holding your view BTW...I half expected your opinion to change after last night's result...

(tu)

I wont be going. If my mates don't snap up my tickets then they will be up for sale on here.

Let me know if they don't go immediately MG... (although I'm pretty sure they will!)

Respect for holding your view BTW...I half expected your opinion to change after last night's result...

(tu)

Last night was a superb result and our run in Europe in both the CL and UC has been truely amazing. I still stand by the SPL and with the games coming up we are still a long way away.

There will now be a lot of eyes on Fiorentina but we can't let that distract us from league duties.

(tu)

Last night was a superb result and our run in Europe in both the CL and UC has been truely amazing. I still stand by the SPL and with the games coming up we are still a long way away.

There will now be a lot of eyes on Fiorentina but we can't let that distract us from league duties.

I think that Fergie & Thommo will be really motoring in the OF game, given they will be pissed off that they are missing the first semi...could work out well really!

:pipe: