How much will we miss Barry and Kevin?

cooper1989

I honestly believe without them... we are in trouble in the Italian job.

Will Davis step up? Will Dailly Step up? I have no idea. And while Baz has not been himself due to ankle injury, he is inspirational. We will miss them.

But............

I see 0-0 at Ibrox and yet another away win - when Baz and Kev are back -- to get us to Manchester!

this much | .................................... |

anyone have any idea if we have any players who are a booking away from missing a match.

Is that a a lot mate? I think so... :>-(

We'll miss them but it means Davis can play more central. We still have Hemdani and Dailly and Weir will be back. In Weir and Dailly we have two players who will talk and keep the players going.

_____________Dailly____Hemdani________

Novo/Whittaker_____Davis______McCulloch

anyone have any idea if we have any players who are a booking away from missing a match.

it's not as funny without hand gestures.

we will obviously miss both players but with weir coming back it will allow dailly to play in midfield and davis to play in the centre as muffGer said.

..............A MG

Broadfoot Cuellar Weir Papac

.........Dailly ....... Hemdani

Whittaker.....Davis......McCulloch

................Cousin/JCD

just hope we don't pick up any injuries against the dhims

we will obviously miss both players but with weir coming back it will allow dailly to play in midfield and davis to play in the centre as muffGer said.

..............A MG

Hope Novo plays rather than Whittaker.

Whittaker AND LM in the same midfield will not work imo.

..............A MG

I think thats the team right there for the first leg with Cousin upfront, Whittaker and McCulloch will need to run their hearts out as well as Davis. and the Dailly Hemdani cover will give the full bakcs the oppotunity to join em!!

We'll miss them but it means Davis can play more central. We still have Hemdani and Dailly and Weir will be back. In Weir and Dailly we have two players who will talk and keep the players going.

_____________Dailly____Hemdani________

Novo/Whittaker_____Davis______McCulloch

my thoughts exactly, while they are a big miss we do have available midfielders who can do a job, it will be defensive minded, but that's actually a decent looking midfield

its a blow but i think we can cope. Keep a clean sheet at ibrox and then go over there to win it just like we did with sporting. Daily can replace thomson and davis will move to central midfield, probably with novo on the right hand side simply as he offers as much in defence as he does in attack as hes always tracking back. It might turn out to be a blessing in disguise if we do make the final as they will both be free for it. I wouldnt like to go into a final with a weakened squad.

Obviously we'll miss them a lot but Dailly and Davis are very hard workers that can keep us safe in the first leg. If we were away for the first leg then I'd be a lot more worried. Having them fresh for the second leg is more important. Remember, this is not the mid nineties anymore. Italian football is not as good as it used to be so we've nothing to fear.

Bring 'em on!

If Davis plays central then he could be the man who runs the show. Remember that this is the man who bossed Spain's midfield around, he can do the same against Fiorentina. Dailly and Hemdani should provide great cover in the midfield, my only concern is who to play wide? I think Smith will go with Whittaker and McCulloch, and to be honest I'd probably agree, although maybe Novo would give us a bit more attacking options should we go out to try and score a couple at the Brox?

It's just so stupid.

An away goal up with 8 minutes left, what was the fucking point?

Still, I suppose it's a rest and I'd like to see Davis play without the shadow of Barry in his road.

Barry has been injured and largely ineffective recently. If Daily takes Thomsons place, Davis moves inside and Novo takes Barry's place then all will be well. They will be missed, but Barry needs a kick you know where for being so stupid.