From the teams that will be releagted in the EPL

Orwell

Its all based on assumption that Fulham and Bolton will be relegated along with Derby. But for arguements sake lets include Birmigham becuase theres a good chance they could go down.

Derby

- Giles Barnes? Ive heard £2m quote but I imagine a mid table team like West Ham would have their eyes on someone like him.

Fulham

- we have to sign Davis

- Healy is an option up front if Boyd left

- Simon Davies for a winger/attacking mid, a bid on the old side but I couldnt see him turning us down.

- Paul Konchesky for left back?

- Niemmi for goalkeeper should McGregor leave?

Bolton

- Kevin Nolan would be good, but I can imagine a few English teams would have there eye on him.

- El Hadj Diouf? one that would a be a complete gamble to sign but if it paid off you could well have the best player in the SPL.

Birmingham

- Danil De Ridder is a young dutch attacking mid/winger, cant see him being paid a shit load, never even gets a game for Brum either.

- Sebastion Larsson is an other young attacking mid that would be a great addition to the squad imo.

- Gary McSheffry for the same position as the above, could be high wages though.

Derby

*coughs*

Fulham

Steven Davis, David Healy (he cant play without a target man though), maybe Bullard (dodgey knee), maybe Konchesky (moaner)

Bolton

Nolan, Matthew Taylor or Ricardo Gardener, I'd maybe have a shout at Kevin Davies as a target man fo Healy

If Birmingham go down and not Bolton

McFadden, Larsson, if we still need a LB Murphy

As a side note I would no pay over 2mill for any of these players (except Steven Davis, possibly McFadden!!) There not real quality (well McFadden, Matt Taylor and Steve Davis are imo)

Derby - Barnes

Fulham - Davis,Davies,Konchesky,Dempsey

Bolton - Diouf,Nolan,Davies,Al Habsi (If McShagger Leaves), Steinsson

Birmingham - De Ridder,Larsson,Forssell,Jerome,Kelly,Kapo

forgot all about Forsell and Dempsy, 2 good shouts there

Gary McSheffry :anguish:

Wouldn't go near Konchesky because he choose Fulham over us, enjoy the Championship bawbag.

Miller can gtf, all Derby players can gtf. Not good enough.

Kevin Nolan would be a great signing.

McSheffrey is a poor mans James Beattie, and that's saying something.

Fat penalty taking mess. Of McSheffrey's 4 goals this season 3 have been penalties and the other was against Hereford.

:craphead:

Fat penalty taking mess. Of McSheffrey's 4 goals this season 3 have been penalties and the other was against Hereford.

To be fair he was shit hot in the CCC, and lets face it the SPL isnt probably even as good as the CCC.

Also, he plays left mid in a relegation battling team, how many goals is a player like that going to score?

To be fair he was shit hot in the CCC, and lets face it the SPL isnt probably even as good as the CCC.

I think you've been caught up in the English media spin about how good their leagues and players are?

I think you've been caught up in the English media spin about how good their leagues and players are?

Im not saying that the CCC is infinetly better than the SPL, but from what Ive seen it looks like an overall better standard.

It really all comes down to opinion.

But really, if a mid table team in the SPL played a mid table team in the CCC.... I know who I'd fancy to win.

Also, he plays left mid in a relegation battling team, how many goals is a player like that going to score?

Well even O'Connor has scored 4 this season. Also he wasn't that great, 17 in the same season Jamie Cureton scored 23 for Colchester and Birmingham paid £4million for him. doh

The point is, he is no better than what we already have and would be a complete waste of money.

Derby - Dear god I hope noone from them

Fulham - Davis, Bullard and Konchesky would all be welcome

Bolton - Nolan (cant see him moving outside England though)

Birmingham - Kapo, Forssel and Larsson (dont think theyll be relegated though). Would take Zarate in a heartbeat but I read the Qatari's are looking for £20m for him so hes out.