Season ticket renewal letter...

Frankie

Might aswell take this opportunity to ask about SPL away tickets, as I'm thinking about applying for them next year.

How does it work? Do I need a credit card? Any info would be much appreciated!

Might aswell take this opportunity to ask about SPL away tickets, as I'm thinking about applying for them next year.

think you need a credit card or debit card facility to access the away tkts but be warned if this is your first time applying for them youll get the mandatory killie tkt

You can do the away tickets on DD you only need a card for guaranteed tickets for cups and that

You can do the away tickets on DD you only need a card for guaranteed tickets for cups and that

I thought i was guarinteed tickets for cups until i never got a ticket for Firhill. <_< When are they sending out tickets for the semi final? They can't leave it too long considering the game is on monday.

I thought i was guarinteed tickets for cups until i never got a ticket for Firhill. <_< When are they sending out tickets for the semi final? They can't leave it too long considering the game is on monday.

Good point. I suddenly realised I didn't get one either. I had never thought about it before, and had just accepted I didn't have a ticket, but I should have got one.

I got mine in today, I'm applying for my seat to be moved but I hear they can only move some people

I got moved last season, the only problem i encountered was that they kept telling me to send a letter with the form and i kept telling them that because i had renewed online the previous season, i wouldn't get a form out, just an email. They didn't understand this even though it was their policy.

I just emailed the ticket office and told them the reason i wanted moved and where i wanted to go.

they told me it would cost £25 but i was never charged for it, the renewal price didn't even go up which it should have as i moved sections.

I read on the rangers site the other day they will not be sending out the semi final tickets if we made it through as it would be too tight. better have a look at the site for more info.

Good point. I suddenly realised I didn't get one either. I had never thought about it before, and had just accepted I didn't have a ticket, but I should have got one.

It certainly feels like the first time i've never got one, my memory may be going but certainly in the last 3 or 4 seasons i've always gotten a ticket for cup away games i think.

they are sending out CCCS tickets, supporters clubs are pick up only i think

Thats good i suppose, although the mail isn't excactly reliable these days and judging by the thread on here the other day quite alot of people have had tickets go missing. Not happened to me so far but i just keep waiting for it, i asked to uplift my tickets for the cup final because of being paranoid about it.

I got mine in today, I'm applying for my seat to be moved but I hear they can only move some people

a got moved no bother a bought ma ticket for the broamland stand and this year put in for a transfer to the copland road practicaly where a asked right behind the goal above the crossbar so if u put in early enough u might get a transfer

What makes you think you were guaranteed tickets for cup matches?

What makes you think you were guaranteed tickets for cup matches?

Well i never failed to get them, so i just lolled into a false sense of security i suppose.

Im moving seat next season, i sit next to my mate but i need a bit of advice. im hoping to move from govan front to copland front. am i best not renewing my ticket and on the first day of public sale going in and trying to get 2 seats next to eachother or am i best taking the £25 hit that they stupidly charge u for moving seat?

cheers lads

I paid £15 to move seats at the start of this season, but I got the renewal form through this morn and it says you won't be charged if you want to move seats next season.

you wont be charged? superb. ill be getting my renewal form tomorrow then hopefully, how do you go about choosing your seat for next year, is there a bit on renewal letter you write where you want to move to?

I'v still not received by ST renewal form through the post. I did go onto the online ticket sale and clicked on there to renew my ST. Doing this is said I do not have any due for renewal and that myST has already went through renewal.

Would this be anything to do with that I pay my ST over 4 months on DD.