Boyd

papaguy51

I was glad to eventually see some solid evidence of hard work on the training ground (tu)

Won almost everything in the air, managed to drift out wide and help the team on several occasions, and played a few good passes that should have led to goals.

Keep it up (tu)

I was glad to eventually see some solid evidence of hard work on the training ground (tu)

Won almost everything in the air, managed to drift out wide and help the team on several occasions, and played a few good passes that should have led to goals.

Keep it up (tu)

I agree, although it was against lesser opposition than he would usually face he done well and showed that he can create for others.

Imagine a creative, skillful and goalscoring Kris boyd :drool:

I agree he played very well, his build up play was 10x better and he seemed to work harder...but let's not get carried away it was only Partick. He has to show it more on the bigger stage, given a chance that is.

Keep it up (tu)

(tu)

Are you drunk papa :craphead: Never heard you praise Boyd :lol:

On a more serious note, His all round game was great yesterday. I think it was one of his better preformances this season - and he never even scored !

Keep it up (tu)

Your'e becoming very easily impressed lately PG. :unsure:

Keep it up (tu)

PB you really do have an emmese hatred of Boyd, mind telling me about it?

Then again i'm not one to talk as i have an immense hatred of Burke and McCulloch which alot of people probably disagree with. :lol:

Keep it up (tu)

I'll praise him when he plays well, I know it was only Partick but he's not going to get the chances against anyone better any time soon, especially with Cousin returning.

seen on teletext that he said he realy wants to improve and show he is doing so, but needs games to show uz how he has improved, so heres hoping hes addopting the right attitude on and off the pitch aswell as outside of football :unionflag:

moan the boydie :bouncy: :bouncy:

Keep it up (tu)

I'll praise him when he plays well, I know it was only Partick but he's not going to get the chances against anyone better any time soon, especially with Cousin returning.

I find it funny that he starts to show improvement, when he's linked with a Move down south <_<

Keep it up (tu)

I find it funny that he starts to show improvement, when he's linked with a Move down south <_<

Give him sympathy, these are symptoms of Lovenkrands syndrome.

Keep it up (tu)

TBH it must be hard for a player of his age to alter his game so much, all these changes should have been made years ago before he even established himself as a professional player. I just hope that the thrill of being coached by someone who was presumably his boyhood hero is enough to do the trick because I think if he leaves we will always regret not being able to get the best out of him

Boyd has been improing his 'non-goalscoring' play all season and it is great that others have started to notice that he HAS been working hard - but change takes time. Also we dont want him to change to much - he needs to retain his ability to score goals. McCoist was the same in his early days at Ibrox - always got critisised for 'only' scoring goals (and only from inside the box) but he worked on his game and I even remember him playinga couple of games in the loan striker role for Scotland. He is the model from which Boyd can take inspiration - remember Souness didnt seem to rate McCoist - and he was called the 'Judge' for a while. (A season or so).

Me - I am convinced Boyd is going to be our number one choice striker next season, in any formation. We wait to see.

If only he could put in a shift like that every game he plays. Boyd played very well against a lesser opposition. He won almost every header and was making excellent runs. Still think he'd struggle against a good team.

Then again i'm not one to talk as i have an immense hatred of Burke and McCulloch which alot of people probably disagree with.

Hatred should be saved for the likes of Neil Lennon and co not our own!!