ST holders for Fiorentina match

davie1689

just tried to purchase my own seat for the fior game, couldnt do it online so i telephoned the ticket office to be told a bond holder had purchased it, so why advertise season tickets only? my row in the club deck is vacant week in week out, obv a big game hunter!!! really mad at this, anyone else with the same problem? :rangers:

The person who bought the bond seat invested money in the club, with the promise to be able to buy a ticket for games like this. i don't see what the problem is.

davie1689 has invested his money into the club as well

CC scheme is welll worth doing. I also think if we get to the final CC users should have first call on tickets.

What about the rest of us who just bought the games as they come <_<

I am biased but those of us who made the commitment for every game, not just the ones others decided they could be bothered to go to, should be given priority. We made the sacrifice of committing to games like East Stirling and sitting,in my case, in a row with 2 people in it while others decided it was not a game for them to choose to attend.

As I said, I am biased.

CC scheme is welll worth doing. I also think if we get to the final CC users should have first call on tickets.

I am biased but those of us who made the commitment for every game, not just the ones others decided they could be bothered to go to, should be given priority. We made the sacrifice of committing to games like East Stirling and sitting,in my case, in a row with 2 people in it while others decided it was not a game for them to choose to attend.

As I said, I am biased.

Exactly, Priority should be given to the loyal fans that attend all the games, not the ones that only show when its a final or a big european game. Sadly this will never happen though.

On that note iam looking for a ticket for the st johnstone game. If any1 has any spares or what have you not , PM me , if you can be arsed to.

As I said, I am biased.

Exactly, Priority should be given to the loyal fans that attend all the games, not the ones that only show when its a final or a big european game. Sadly this will never happen though.

On that note iam looking for a ticket for the st johnstone game. If any1 has any spares or what have you not , PM me , if you can be arsed to.

They're onsale tommorow from the Rangers ticket office (tu)

As I said, I am biased.

They're onsale tommorow from the Rangers ticket office (tu)

cheers ill see what i can do

Its always been the rule that bond-holders get priority. Its a shame for the likes of yourself when someone has bought your seat but they need to look after the fans who put the most into the club.

I appreciate thats unfair - but thats the way companys work (rightly or wrongly)

The ticket office is useless. pal phoned today enquiring about a public sale...

"When is the public sale for fiorentina tickets?"

"dunno"

"Is there going to be one?"

"dunno"

"Will people who were at quarter final get priority tickets?"

"dunno"

When did Broonaldo get a job in the ticket office?

Why ?

The Travel Club have the argument that they have been everywhere on the globe to follow Rangers right up to the final then they get told to fuck off.

I am a season ticket holder not on the CC Scheme but I've been to every home Euro game... does that mean I don't get to go because I didn't tick a wee box ?

Everyone wants tickets and over 100,000 people aren't going to be happy. There is no fair way to do it.

The person who bought the bond seat invested money in the club, with the promise to be able to buy a ticket for games like this. i don't see what the problem is.

davie1689 has invested his money into the club as well

Not on the same conditions though, the bond holder got what he or she paid for, it's as simple as that.