So they won typically in the last minute

The state of our midfield depresses me. We have no playmakers. Barry and S Davis did not show up. McCulloch is useless and Whittaker is not really a midfielder - he was better than the other 3 tonight funnily enough.

Pity he was crap defending the first header at their winning goal. He cant head a ball.

I am just so depressed.

I think that was the only header Whittaker lost all night, he had a decent game tonight especially in the second half where he often got the better of AIDS faced McTraitor.

We did seem to lose too many midfield battles tonight, Thomson being ruled out and Hemdani being wrapped in cotton woll for European fixtures didn't help. Fergie needed to step up his game tonight and had he done so I believe it would have settled Davis better, but he is playing through the pain barrier so that has to be taking in to consideration.

This was their Armageddon game, and their will to win just showed through in the end. They still have to face a more determined rangers team on the 27th and win every other SPL game they have.

We are still in the driving the seat as far as the SPL is concerned, let's try and shrug off a bad night and re-compose ourselves

I think that was the only header Whittaker lost all night, he had a decent game tonight especially in the second half where he often got the better of AIDS faced McTraitor.

We did seem to lose too many midfield battles tonight, Thomson being ruled out and Hemdani being wrapped in cotton woll for European fixtures didn't help. Fergie needed to step up his game tonight and had he done so I believe it would have settled Davis better, but he is playing through the pain barrier so that has to be taking in to consideration.

This was their Armageddon game, and their will to win just showed through in the end. They still have to face a more determined rangers team on the 27th and win every other SPL game they have.

We are still in the driving the seat as far as the SPL is concerned, let's try and shrug off a bad night and re-compose ourselves

this will help galvanise the team and make them more determined as it was a lucky last gasp win ...they didn't break us