It has started already...

rfc72

Ronnie Cullie has wrote a wee bit about last night now claiming we were throwing missiles at Robson last night when he came over to take the corner :rolleyes: Now Ronnie if your looking in it was a bit of orange TIFO roll which didnt open up which was thrown onto the pitch so dont deflect away from the real missile throwers :angry2:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/displa...2203940.0.0.php

Saw that. The guy is nothing more than a poodle. Sits on Lawell's lap and types away what he's told/is expected of him.

I haven't read such an incident being reported anywhere else this morning. I wonder why........

This is a perfect example of where Murray & Co should be coming out and defending us but he will continue to let "journalists" like this write utter b*llocks and get away with it.

I was on one of their sites earlier and one was frothing at the mouth about us throwing potatoes?

Anybody see that?

Not me, not anyone in the pub, not the camera's, not the commentators,...

But he he saw it, must be true then.

I was on one of their sites earlier and one was frothing at the mouth about us throwing potatoes?

Anybody see that?

They can't stand to see good potatoes going to waste. :craphead:

It must be a lie, there would have been a major pitch invasion if it had totties on it.

Anybody see that?

They can't stand to see good potatoes going to waste. :craphead:

It must be a lie, there would have been a major pitch invasion if it had totties on it.

Maybe someone threw a potato on the pitch and then quickly nicked it back, to see how they would react ?

I's like teasing a dog with a cookie.

Fucking joke, what about the coin thrown at one of our blokes?

Said it elsewhere, but this REALLY got up my nostril:

According the The Herald online: "Paul Jackson, the Rangers doctor, is believed to have been struck by an object as he attempted to treat the stricken goalkeeper."

You can't make this stuff up - unbelievable!!!

Funnily enough, I'm sitting in the Times office looking at him right now.

Maybe I should have a wee word.

'Maybe' ?

Maybe, yes.

I don't think my bosses will invite me back if I start having a go at a senior writer while I'm only here for a week.

And yet this time tomorrow, loads of you will still buy this paper.

If Celtic can get writers fired, I'm sure we can manage to ban writers who willfully misrepresent events.

The boys in the office are shocked about that, he's a great writer.

Even the Hoopers in here don't see it as that offensive, it's a discussive column meant to be written in a discussive manner. Political correctness (and paranoia) gone mad. Again.