Win 4 of the 7 and were champs?

pcbear

I seen this in another post, is this so, i've had a few so the calculators fucked.

If it is, i see no probs, this will also be based on the assumption the tims will take !00% from their games.

Exactly mate.

What people seem to be quickly forgetting is that Celtic have been dire for months now and IMO they are still as likely, if not more likely than us to drop points in the next few weeks.

we are fucking awful and have been the whole season. a false dawn came when he humped the sheep and killie back to back but the truth is - rangers will win the league. fact.

I admire your honesty.

But this isn't a dating site for those that have strangely arousing feelings for their sisters ;)

we are fucking awful and have been the whole season. a false dawn came when he humped the sheep and killie back to back but the truth is - rangers will win the league. fact.

You sure you're on the right board Mr Tongue?

You Tic fans are always full of false optimism (this season, at least) when you jump onto our board.

Do you hate wee Strachan that much?

filthy mob:

aberdeen - home

rangers - home

motherwell - away

hibs - home

dundee utd - away

total of 15 points

chosen men:

celtic - away

hibs - away

motherwell - home

dundee utd - home

aberdeen - away

st mirren - away

mothwell - away

total of 21 points avalible

league table

_________played___points

rangers____31_______75

scum______33_______74

total points scum can finish with is 89

total chosen men can finish with is 96

if rangers win 5 then the league is ours.

if rangers win 4 and draw 2 the league is ours.

pretty sure this is right

But this isn't a dating site for those that have strangely arousing feelings for their sisters ;)

nowt strange about those feelings, you should see my sister!

I sense a h** in disguise here....

filthy mob:

aberdeen - home

rangers - home

motherwell - away

hibs - home

dundee utd - away

total of 15 points

chosen men:

celtic - away

hibs - away

motherwell - home

dundee utd - home

aberdeen - away

st mirren - away

mothwell - away

league table

_________played___points

rangers____31_______75

scum______33_______74

Think we would then be on equal points

yup, we know hes a tim

An honest and funny MOPE, let him stay Admin :D

filthy mob:

aberdeen - home

rangers - home

motherwell - away

hibs - home

dundee utd - away

total of 15 points

chosen men:

celtic - away

hibs - away

motherwell - home

dundee utd - home

aberdeen - away

st mirren - away

mothwell - away

league table

_________played___points

rangers____31_______75

scum______33_______74

Think we would then be on equal points

yup, your right haha

win 4 draw 3

simple solution, win all 7 :D

You Tic fans are always full of false optimism (this season, at least) when you jump onto our board.

it's refreshing to see we're no the only ones unhappy i suppose and youse are the ones with the domestic treble sewn up lol. you should see what it's like over here!

strachan is a bawbag of the highest degree

it's refreshing to see we're no the only ones unhappy i suppose and youse are the ones with the domestic treble sewn up lol. you should see what it's like over here!

We are happy, some people are expecting fucking miracles mind you.

We just like a good moan and the style of football isn't pretty - and got found out on Wednesday night.

An honest and funny MOPE, let him stay Admin :D

some life they have eh? friday nights consist of sitting on their biggest rivals forums, boastin how nice there sisters look? defo a wee bit of insect going on here lads

youd know all about bawbags? suppose, your surrounded by anoth 55,000 every outing you take to porkhead

youd know all about bawbags? suppose, your surrounded by anoth 55,000 every outing you take to porkhead

Do you not mean 550,000?

Anyway, c'mon you. IF, and that's a big IF, he's not a h** in disguise, then lay him some slack because he's the only honest Hooper I've seen on here.

Rule #1 of war - Know your enemy.

Do you not mean 550,000?

Anyway, c'mon you. IF, and that's a big IF, he's not a h** in disguise, then lay him some slack because he's the only honest Hooper I've seen on here.

Rule #1 of war - Know your enemy.

ok ok, seen as your been soo nice and admitting your managers a wee rodent i shal not slag anymore.