Rangers ticket office

Airdriebear

I dont know if anyone else has had difficulty with the ticket office but here is my story from today.

Phoned the ticket hotline this morning, looking to purchase one adult ticket and 3 kids tickets to take my boy, niece and nephew to the game on sunday. I was told on the phone that all family section tickets that were priced at £15 per adult and £5 per child were all sold out on Tuesday the 15th april, i enquired which tickets were available to be told that i could only purchase tickets for south or north stand at £25 a head and a £1.50 booking fee per ticket. This all came to a total cost of £106. I declined the offer and decided to leave it.

Later on today i decided to go into the ticket office on the way past and get the tickets as the kids were looking forward to the game, so i entered the ticket office and queued up with the kids to get the tickets, when i got to the teller i asked for four tickets for the game on sunday, i was asked how many adult and how many kids, i told them one adult and 3 kids. After looking on the computer for about 3 seconds the guy said yes thats fine and gave me the tickets at a cost of £30 and no booking fee even though i was paying with a card just like i was going to on the phone. So a trip into the ticket centre saved me a total of £76 what a bloody joke.

Be advised you are better of going into the office or at least i was this time. I am going to write a letter of complaint to the ticket office and rangers as i feel the guy on the phone tried to rob me today.

Just another episode in the long line of problems with our shambolic ticket office, AB. You are not alone, there has been many similar stories over the last couple of seasons.

I just wish those at the helm would sort it the fuck out and stop subjecting the fans to the constant hardships that come with having to dealwith the ticket office.