David Edgar RR interview

Jimenez

Thanks for sharing Jim.

David Edgar is always very well spoken and is a credit to Rangers Football Club. I love hearing him speak.

Very well done by David Edgar, put the points across in a clear and educated manner.

I just take one issue with his emphasis on the self policing etc... I cringe when I see Rangers fans grassing each other in. I do not condone misconduct but I dont like grasses either.

Thats just one minor issue of mines though and wont let it detract from what was a good interview.

Excellent bit of talk .

Thanks for sharing that. I bet nothing happens, like he said how feckin hard is it to get the mobile and trace it back.

Feckin scum

I bet they took the sim card out before they lobbed it lol

They wouldn't have the sense, even then, unless all the contacts were saved to the sim it would still be trackable.

Never heard it,dont listen to that arse Cameron, bit i thought David Edgar came across well.

Thing that annoys me is that he is having to go public and say what we have all been saying for years, but the silence from within Ibrox is deafening.

Murray and permatan are being made to look weak and scared, probaly because they are.

The point made about Liewell is bang on but there,s no one at Ibrox willing to take him on.

What I disliked about David Egars interview was the way he came across [telling tales' on Celtic) - he sounded plausible - but when you think about it we should be looking after our own - not getting on our high horse and telling others how to manage their selves. He is a very charismatic man - but a few lessons in HOW to use PR, strategically and tactically would help him get his message over much stronger and without the weaknesses showed last night.

It was easy for the tic fans rep just to come on and say - who is he to tell us what to do and that deflects from the whole message because it IS a valid point (IMHO).

What I disliked about David Egars interview was the way he came across [telling tales' on Celtic) - he sounded plausible - but when you think about it we should be looking after our own - not getting on our high horse and telling others how to manage their selves. He is a very charismatic man - but a few lessons in HOW to use PR, strategically and tactically would help him get his message over much stronger and without the weaknesses showed last night.

It was easy for the tic fans rep just to come on and say - who is he to tell us what to do and that deflects from the whole message because it IS a valid point (IMHO).

Why not join the Trust, put forward your views and get involved, if you believe that they are going about things the wrong way? It's always good to get different views on the way to go about things and I'm sure that the guys and gals in the RST would welcome someone with a different perspective, as there is always room for improvement.

i thought he hit the nail on the head there with the points he made

gers fans self policing

celtic fans quite happy to see theyre team after a victory getting abuse from certain quarters rather that reporting individual idiots who do bismirch the club by theyre actions