Queen of the South fan on another forum

ofb1988

The guys from govan, wouldnt mind finding out who it is. heres what he said -

It will be a special day for every Queens fan regardless. However having to share a stadium with them will put a downer on it even if it does allow us booby prize of UEFA Cup football. That may sound insane, but I was in the "Rangers End" for the Ted McMinn charity match down in Derby and it was horrible. The attitude and conduct of their fans at a charity match was disgusting and confirmed for me first hand what nasty people follow Rangers.

Playing Rangers will also mean a large majority of their "fans" will be in our end which I also couldn't bear on our big day.

An all First Division final would be a joy to behold. It would be a fantastic two finger salute to the SPL and I have no doubt that Queens and Saintees could put on a great match for the neutral, who I'm sure would attend in fairly large numbers due to neither of the OF being present. It really would be the cliched family final, but that is a good thing.

Of course the agony of going all the way and then losing to the Saintees would be unimaginable but we are all dreaming of Europe after Saturday why not get their the fair way and stick a trophy in the Cabinet while we are at it.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.ph...p;#entry2391918

The guys from govan, wouldnt mind finding out who it is. heres what he said -

It will be a special day for every Queens fan regardless. However .........................

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.ph...p;#entry2391918

What would you do if you found out?

i stay here, know a fair few people id say.

is it you? :craphead:

QOS fan calling us a hun? hmm and i thought the queens fans where family type club.

Must have a speshul relationship with the Oirish :rolleyes:

Let's fucking scud this team tomorrow, then QoftS in the final.

1 clown on 1 forum. Who really gives a flying f@ck? Here's to cuffing Saints today then showing the whole world the difference between the SPL Champions and 1st division also-rans. 6-0? 7-0? Even 8-0? It's gonna be an embarrassing day for Scottish football! :beer2:

"No-one likes us, we don't care..."

If he would rather take a blinkered pop at us rather than concentrate on his own teams greatest day in their history then thats his lookout. We are used to these 'Rangers haters' that pose as opposition fans.