If this had been a SPL game

nvager

I think a standard league game would have been approached very differently by both sides. Unfair to draw comparisons, in my opinion.

Fair enough it wasnt a great performance but we won in the end thats all that matters, We made 9 changes to our starting line up from the old firm.. We have played over 50 games and to be fair we haven`t played well recently but the main thing is we keep winning no matter how ugly it is 2 watch. When plg was in charge we got hammered 3-0 bt st johnston and 2day although wasn`t pretty we won.... We all want to see us playing well and winning but i`d rather we won and even if it aint great 2 watch were still on for a quad....... Keep ur chin up mate were still there

Stupid thing to say tbh. Cup is completely different to leauge.

If this was the leauge St Johnstone would prob be in the bottom six with nothign to fight for really.

Here they were in the semi finals with a great chance of winning silverware.

Winning on penalties has made little difference to me, i'm mortified at that display and i just can't get over it.

Im amazed you managed to get through last season.

I came to terms with us winning nothing very early on last season i suppose but this game for me presents a further worry that we may collapse in the title run in. :(

This is a big worry for me. We created almost nothing and looked inept all over the field. Thank feck for CUELLAR against St Johnstone!!!!!!

Makes me very nervous!

But it wasn't, we hung in there in the face of some woeful refereeing, and got through to our next cup final.

If it was an SPL game the Barry, Papac, Darcheville etc would have played and the tempo would be higher. The feeling I got today was the players wanted to get the game out of the way as soon as possible