The Official 'WE ARE IN ANOTHER FINAL!' Appreciation thread

Emerson

Everyone seems a bit down beat after todays torture, I mean game, but at the end of the day we won and are set for our treble! Lets hear it for the boys!!!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

always love scottish cup final day game of golf in the morning lunch off to match then hopefully back down to the brox to see the team bring another trophy home

Sounds brilliant mate. .....Wish I could play golf though. :lol:

always love scottish cup final day game of golf in the morning lunch off to match then hopefully back down to the brox to see the team bring another trophy home

Sounds brilliant mate. .....Wish I could play golf though. :lol:

Likewise.

My handicap is playing golf.

Agreed, we'd have bitten the hand off that offered us this position back in July.

We're doing it the hard way, it ain't pretty, but we're doing it, that's what matters.

exactimento!Fair enough todays game was for the most part a complete nightmare BUT we are there.When the famous old cup is in the trophy cabinet nobody remembers the manner of the win. :rangers:

Well done to the team, they are tired, the supporters are frazzled, but they found a way to prevail as they have for most of the season. We may vent and fume after the match, but it doesn't mean we're not extremely proud of this team. One word though boys - keep winning like today and most of the support will snuff it through cardiac arrest by the time the season ends!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Despite te fact we set up to play on the wings, despite the hacking bassa's fae Perth we still feck ya!!!!!!!!

Take away our wingers and we'll pump ya on Penalties :D

Scottish Cup final - always a great day out - win or lose. Cant take anything for granted againts Q of S (especially after yesterday) but was there to see us get through and wll be there on Final Day - first scince 2003 - BRING IN ON!!

At the end of the day we are in a Scottish Cup Final for the first time since 2003, so lets forget about the performance and look forward to a good day out on the 24th. Play poor and still got the result needed, mark of a good team.