Ban on Alcohol Sponsorship

Dado'sMulls

Dunno if this has been brought up or not, but just as me and my pals discussed it the other day, the whole banning thing got me thinking something......

If sponsors are not allowing their logos to be put on the shirts of those that are underage, will John Fleck have a sponsor-less top if he makes it into the first team next year??

:shifty:

Dunno if this has been brought up or not, but just as me and my pals discussed it the other day, the whole banning thing got me thinking something......

If sponsors are not allowing their logos to be put on the shirts of those that are underage, will John Fleck have a sponsor-less top if he makes it into the first team next year??

:shifty:

good point! :lol:

Very intereting point.

personally I thinkg the whoel banning alcohol sponsorship is a load of bollocks. he French are the biggest hypocrites with it - tey ban the advertising yet youcan get a pint in the gorund. saying that...maybe we're worse - you can advertise drink, but can't drink at the math. Fuck me - are we worse than the french!!

Very intereting point.

personally I thinkg the whoel banning alcohol sponsorship is a load of bollocks. he French are the biggest hypocrites with it - tey ban the advertising yet youcan get a pint in the gorund. saying that...maybe we're worse - you can advertise drink, but can't drink at the math. Fuck me - are we worse than the french!!

And we wore White surrender monkey tops in the last match as well! HAS THE WORLD GONE STARK RAVING MAD?!!!!!!!!