(tu)

___________________Alexander_______________

_____________Cuellar________Dailly___________

Whittaker______________________________Papac

______Ferguson____Hemdani____Thomson_______

Davis__________________________________Novo

___________________Cousin___________________

I really like but then I'm not sure.

Would love to have a quality player there instead of Nacho and Davis is a but lost for me on the right. And Weir there or a younger version.

But still a good team considering.

(tu)

possibly JCD for cousin, but thats prety much what i would do. i fear walter will leave out novo, bring in Broadfoot and put whittaker in midfield

I hope not, Broadfoot is gash and Whittaker is never a midfielder.

I know it's not his position, but Davis has actually looked better out on the right than he has done in the centre.

Thought Cousin had a good game on Sunday but Fiorentina struggled with Darchevilles' pace. At least we have an option there!

I think MuffGer's team is a good possibility.

I cant but help wonder what has happened to Andy Webster. He was a sub at the last Fiorentina game I believe. He may be better than Daily who has been poor recently.

Hemdani and Dailly were rank rotten against Celtic and they were passengers in the home leg against Fiorentina, I can even go as far as to say the two of them have been shi.te over the last half dozen games (if not more). I dont want either of them anywhere near my team, had these two been playing for any other club they would have been dropped weeks ago.

Its time to give Buffel a starting jersey and we shuld take a gamble on Smith, this would allow us to move Papac into the middle, him and Cueller would be a soild partnership IMO.

Hemdani and Dailly were rank rotten against Celtic and they were passengers in the home leg against Fiorentina, I can even go as far as to say the two of them have been shi.te over the last half dozen games (if not more). I dont want either of them anywhere near my team, had these two been playing for any other club they would have been dropped weeks ago.

Its time to give Buffel a starting jersey and we shuld take a gamble on Smith, this would allow us to move Papac into the middle, him and Cueller would be a soild partnership IMO.

Smith was very poor against St Johnstone, looks rusty and his positional sense is poor. Papac is a far better defender for the left back position.We need Hemdani because possession is everything in europe and although he had a couple of loose passes on sunday his pass completion rate was far and away better than any other player on the field.

Smith was very poor against St Johnstone, looks rusty and his positional sense is poor. Papac is a far better defender for the left back position.We need Hemdani because possession is everything in europe and although he had a couple of loose passes on sunday his pass completion rate was far and away better than any other player on the field.

As would mine be if I was only passing the ball all of 4 and 5 yards, more often than not in backwards direction. They guy is like playing with a man down offering no out ball and nothing going forward and watch how many times he actually gets in the way of other midfielders.

King Cuellar will get us to the final, I have super duper confidence in this game..

The team will be:

-------------------------Alexander-------------------------

Broadfoot--------Cuellar-------------Weir------------Papac

----------------Hemdani-------Thomson------------

--Davis----------------------------------------------Whittaker--

---------------------------Ferguson----------------------------

-----------------------------JCD--------------------------------

Cousin replacing JCD after an hour

Novo coming on for the sacrificed Hemdani late on

Buffel replacing Whittaker to feed in Cousin for a 1-0 on 85 minutes.

:bouncy: :rangers: WATP :rangers: :bouncy:

The oracle

Broadfoot has to be dropped for this game IMO, otherwise Mutu will simply run riot.

-Alexander-

-Whittaker-Cuellar-Dailly-Papac-

-Davis-Ferguson-Hemdani-Thomson-Novo-

-Cousin-

Mutu never ran riot in the 1st leg, haardly got near the game.

I would replace Hemdani with Davis maybe, push Whittaker up to RM, and Broadfoot in at RB

Broadfoot has to be dropped for this game IMO, otherwise Mutu will simply run riot.

-Alexander-

-Whittaker-Cuellar-Dailly-Papac-

-Davis-Ferguson-Hemdani-Thomson-Novo-

-Cousin-

Mutu never ran riot in the 1st leg, haardly got near the game.

It's going to be a completely different game over there though.

Out of all the players we have available for Thursdays game we have THREE weak links in Dailly, Hemdani and Broadfoot as their form of late has been shocking. The scary thing is though I can see at least two of them starting (all three if Weir isn't fit enough to play) as Walter will continue to play them despite their form.

-Alexander-

-Whittaker-Cuellar-Papac-Smith-

-Davis-Ferguson-Dailly-Thomson-Novo-

-Cousin-

I would like to see Papac at center back if Weir can't make it and young smith at lb with Dailly taking up hemdani's place

Seeing as the record today reckons that weir is almost certainly out but davis had nothing more thanbad cramp on sunday I think walter will go with this on thur:

Alexander

Broadside Cuellar Dailly Papac

Hemdani

Davis Ferguson Thomson Whittaker

Darcheville

People saying Buffel Smith Webster to start are really kidding themselves. No chance Walt will change what has ultimatly been a winning formula in europe.

ITV4 Loyal!

Winning formula ?

Broadfoot, Dailly and Hemdani have been rank rotten to say the least the past 5 games (if not more) and you think having them in the side is a winning formula? Do you not take current form into account ?

I would much rather have Smith and left back and Papac in middle (where he has played most of his career) than have Dailly anywhere near my side. I would also replace Clubfoot with Whittaker (he aint a left mid) and get Hemdani to f.ck as well and give Buffel (our best attacking midfielder) the nod. Ferguson can drop into the holding role where he belongs and Novo can play on the left with either Cousin or Darcheville up top.

Alexander

Whittaker Cuellar Papac Smith

Ferguson

Davis Buffel Thomson Novo

Darcheville

I like this team the last time Papac played cb for us he played very well then

then he got pushed over to lb with the injury to smith. (tu)

Weir def missing then?

--------------Alexander---------------

Whittaker--Cuellar--Daily--Papac

----------Hemdani--Thomson-----------

-----Davis-------Fergie--------Novo----

-----------------Cousin-----------------------

Wouldnt be too shocked at that. But Broadfoot has been pish in games before and then started the next so he'll probably play

Broadfoot--Cuellar--Daily--Papac

-----Davis-------Fergie--------Whittaker----

-----------------Cousin-----------------------

Probably that, although i think dropping Novo is a mistake, he caused them a lot of problems in the 1st leg

I think i'd rather play with 10 men than have Hemdani at the moment, he concedes possesion, puts players in trouble, never plays a forward pass and gets complacent, but i think he will play.

----------------Alexander---------------

---------------Fergie--Thomson-----------

-----Davis-------Buffel--------Novo----

-----------------Cousin----------------------- I would quite like to see that, i think there is a good mix of players there, but its a bit risky

I'd prefer Cousin to start, because when Darche runs out of puff and Cousin comes on with 20 mins or so he does nothing, thats when he looks his laziest. He played well against Celtic up front. Darche would work better as an Impact sub than Cousin. Thats why he might drop novo, cause he is a great impact player.

Great news in that D weir may in fact play!

lets all be POSITIVE - this is OUR SEASON!!

The team may well be:

Alexander, Whittaker, Cuellar, Weir, Papac, Hemdani, Daily, Davis, Ferguson, Thomson, JCD

with attacking options Novo and Cousin as required.

Broadfoot may play at RB and then Whittaker may replace Davis if davis is not fully fit.

Daily may be at CH if Weir is not fit and then Whittaker will move to midfield and broadfoot at RB.

I really hope Weir makes it.

I fully expect Fiorentina to turn it up a few notches on Thursday. That said, we have to at least give ourselves a chance by playing it as tight as could be. This reminds of thr Bremen tie -- but we don;t have the 2 goal advantage. They murdered us over there...

I'd start with

-----Davis-------Fergie--------Buffel----

-----------------Cousin-------------------

Darche to come on for Hemdani -- if we need a goal -- or a straight swap with Cousin if we 'don't'.. ffs.. did I assume we'd be in the lead? lol

It will be more backs to the wall... BUT we have every chance of getting a result here Bears/Bearettes!!

I feel a little more positive about our chances tomorrow night.

We should have about half a team back.

Thank Christ for the return of Thomson.

I'd pick:

-----------------------Alexander

Whittaker---Cuellar-------Weir-------Papac

-------------Thomson----Davis

---------------------Ferguson

JCD--------------Cousin---------------Novo

4-3-3 when on the attack, and 4-5-1 when defending.

That team can get to the Uefa Cup final imo.