Great to have Thommo back

Well my fellow bears the time is approaching and I for one am over the moon the injury worries are clearing up (slowly but surely!). Massive boost to have Davis and Weir fit for the game, but having Thomson back in midfield will be a big lift, expecting a mammoth performance from the big man tonight

Its great to have players back from injuries and suspensions...at least they'll be fresh.

Also...did anyone see Walters interview last week when the reporter asked him if Lee McCulloch would feature again this season...

"Aye big Lee should be back for the last week of the season, so he'll be able to play in 5 games". Gets up and walks out.

I was gutting myself for about half an hour...

:D :D

Its great to have players back from injuries and suspensions...at least they'll be fresh.

Also...did anyone see Walters interview last week when the reporter asked him if Lee McCulloch would feature again this season...

"Aye big Lee should be back for the last week of the season, so he'll be able to play in 5 games". Gets up and walks out.

I was gutting myself for about half an hour...

:D :D

Really? Oh brilliant Walter pulls off sum crackers now and again! Good point about them being fresh as well, should make all the difference