The Official RM Meet in Manchester Thread

I cant make it. Gutted. Fully booked up with patients for May and I cant reschedule them. Not allowed :( :( :(

:( gutted 4 u coop. U must b devastated.

Aye Jardy, its shit. We are getting hammered in the local press about our waiting lists, so it was a 'no'.

I will watch at home and keep an eye on Timmy attacks on the board.

(tu) a few beers in the process as well im sure :D

Oh yes indeed Jardy :)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( ..what if you were ill bud?...they couldn't do much about that...

D'ya want a broken arm mate?..

;)

erm, no thanks ara :unsure: Im gutted, but thats the way the NHS is now.

... there must be a way to organise your Great Escape bud!... I was lookin forward to meeting up with you Coop!...

Just text my boss who is on holiday just now :lol: to tell her I will be putting in for holidays for the Uefa cup final!! And she wont have a say in the matter! I'll leave if i have to! :unionflag:

Oh aye and going down with a few mates probably first thing no idea what were doing don't think I can get tickets and will definitely be up for an RM meet!! :rangers:

Here we go here we go :) just joined only just found the site , anyone going down from near or around falkirk , i dont have a ticket dont have a hotel but i dont care im going , prob wake up in an alley or sommit lol ,, anyhow if anyone has a spare seat on a mini-bus or a car get in touch looking for 2 seats :)

Ok so its Bar 38 then, thats decided!!!!! Lets meet around 12 in the afternoon and show the mancs how to live the dream!!

I will be displaying a large union jack with "workington Loyal" printed. so all feel free to say hello....hello...we are the :rangers::rangers: ... ???

Chris

p.s i will give them a ring and let them know what is about to go off coz we'll all turn up and there will be 1 bar person trying to serve us all......nightmare

I would hope every bar in the city will be prepared for this one!!

Guest Andypendek

i doubt if i'll get in to the pub, as i won't get there much before kick off. it'll be like when i was a boy, standing outside the pub waiting for someone to pass me out a packet of crisps and a coke!

Here we go here we go :) just joined only just found the site , anyone going down from near or around falkirk , i dont have a ticket dont have a hotel but i dont care im going , prob wake up in an alley or sommit lol ,, anyhow if anyone has a spare seat on a mini-bus or a car get in touch looking for 2 seats :)

You will fit in well with some of our guys Bastian !! It can be worked out Im sure. Just keep reminding people.

Bar 38 gets my vote , capacity to hold 920 bears it will be bouncin, only thing is will they be showing the game anyone know the bar well - do they have screens?

www.bar38manchester.co.uk/home_page.htm

sorted im heading to bar38 now seeing as it the most popular lets hope they do show the game

no chance, never seen a tv in there, good to meet before the game though

The person who suggested Bar 38 (The manager I assume), should think about getting a few tv's in to keep all the punters there ;)